My anger about honor initiative

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mollyburito

12-22-2012

ok

Trance Sawyer

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aamon2500 View Post
Almost all my honours have come from defeate when i have been able to stop the other team getting to our nexus right up until i die.... In my opinion Honours are earned not given. Asking for honours isn't the way to go imo...
nothing, absolutely nthing is more annoying that ppl sayin "honor pls" after they win xD

SunDipFunny

12-22-2012

You sound like a ***

Trance Sawyer

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDipFunny View Post
You sound like a ***
This kind of comments give nothing to this community... if you don't like it, then skip it, no one is forcing you to read/reply anything

Escondimorcho

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trance Sawyer View Post
First of all, sorry about my english, it may not be as good as it's suppoused to, not native to it...

Now, here it is... I'm kind of angry about this thing... and think I may not be the only one who is... I try to be as honest as I can, always, but not everyone is though... I can't stand winning a game, up to 18/0/9 for example, as it happened today, and not getting at least one honorable opponent... Guess ribbon goes away when you get a time without earning honor right? so I won't stop recognizing good opponents because they don't, but think it's not fair for us when they get anger because of loosing... after all this is still a game, suppoused to have fun... and I can asume, based on facts, they're not doing that...

Think there's no way to fix this from administration... but I wanted to tell it as well, because I think I can't just let it go as if nothing happens...

Have a good day...

GL, HF
My humble opinion :
"This comunity is not different from any other videogame comunity. The summoners code changes nothing, and the same goes for the honor initiative. Like any other comunity there are lot of players who do not rescpet anyone else but themselves. They think they know it all and they are not willing to contribute with someone else or the comunity. Do not expect honor or recognition, just play fair, help your team as much as you can and maybe someone could reward you with some honor"

For you to figure it out : I just started a thread about some problem i had during a few games, almost the 40% of replies were people reminding me I'm a noob and a bad player.
With this on mind, do you think that people like that could give an honor point?
Lot of players are so full of ego and proud of themselves that they wont give an honor point to a good player, because they wont recognize there are players as good as them or even better.
Just by now forget that honor stuff.

Epsi Sodapop

12-23-2012

I have gotten the honorable ribbon three times upon logging in but now only have a teamwork, it really doesn't matter. My gf complains the whole game and ends up getting friendlies lol