Tribunal System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hardybook

12-22-2012

i can agree with ya. I did some tribunal the other day and attempted to do it the best i can and i had probably a 50% punish to 50% pardon rate. Yet when i checked the justice system, i found that 18 of the 20 i did ended up being a punish and some to most of them i couldn't tell you why they were punishes.

Antiquebananfone

12-22-2012

I have noticed this too. All of the tribunal cases I have reviewed have ended in punishments.

Lil Cuddles

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidalJ View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5962813/#nogo

simply check game 3 and 5 and just think bout what this league community is riot needs to just reveiw reports themselves js
Game 1 alone deserves punishment.. and then add the rest and their is no debating that punishment.

Unbeatabledeath

12-22-2012

Bump dont find any of them worthy of being reported all i see is him being trying to be helpfull........ he did nothing wrong....... if someone is 0/9 telling them they are 0/9 is offensive? GROW up all of you and stop reporting people unless they are truly trolling or verbally abusing you........kidzzzzzzz

Shadowed Ruby

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbeatabledeath View Post
Bump dont find any of them worthy of being reported all i see is him being trying to be helpfull........ he did nothing wrong....... if someone is 0/9 telling them they are 0/9 is offensive? GROW up all of you and stop reporting people unless they are truly trolling or verbally abusing you........kidzzzzzzz
Probably a super sekrit 12 year old trying to act big man.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidalJ View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5962813/#nogo

simply check game 3 and 5 and just think bout what this league community is riot needs to just reveiw reports themselves js
So games 1, 2, and 4 deserve a punish?

MicKretz

12-23-2012

if you have 5 reports against you, if 4 are innocent and 1 is guilty, then the entire case is a punish....theres no way to single out the games within the cases when it comes to voting, in this instance, games 3 and 5....IF you broke the summoners code in game 1, and was falsely accused in games 2-5...its still a punish.