Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuicidalJ

12-21-2012

Riot you seriously just need to due away with the tribunal system and just hire people to review the cases because alot of people just click punish and dont even read chat or analyze what went on in the game so it causes alot of unfair bans and alot of wasted time when in all actuality the person reported was the one who was trying to get his team to calm down yet he is the one banned for talking to his team and saying to stop talking **** to eachother and just play how about u just disable game chat and be done with all the problems would be nice because the way your running this game right now with this tribunal of tards who just hit punish aint working out

LogicalTautology

12-21-2012

Quote:
SuicidalJ:
Riot you seriously just need to due away with the tribunal system and just hire people to review the cases because alot of people just click punish and dont even read chat or analyze what went on in the game so it causes alot of unfair bans and alot of wasted time when in all actuality the person reported was the one who was trying to get his team to calm down yet he is the one banned for talking to his team and saying to stop talking **** to eachother and just play how about u just disable game chat and be done with all the problems would be nice because the way your running this game right now with this tribunal of tards who just hit punish aint working out

Nope. Simply untrue. Riot has published stats from Tribunal that show that Punish rates are approximately 60-70%, and have at times been as low as 50%.

SuicidalJ

12-21-2012

not true ive seen people tell people to go kill themselves etc several times never once catch a ban i on the other hand try to calm my team down and get them to stop fighting and i catch the ban other then the guy telling people to go kill themselves so i dont see any logic

SuicidalJ

12-22-2012

bump

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-22-2012

How do you know these people aren't being banned?

SuicidalJ

12-22-2012

because they are on my list and are on all the time thats how i know

SuicidalJ

12-22-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5962813/#nogo

simply check game 3 and 5 and just think bout what this league community is riot needs to just reveiw reports themselves js

SubToMeOnYoutube

12-22-2012

i can vouch for him, he showed me his tribunal cases and they are a load of ****, here are his games. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5962813/

Majerlazer

12-22-2012

I'm going to have to agree with the Author's point.

SunDipFunny

12-22-2012

Not a single period was used this day.