LvL 14 tired of loosing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sitirfa

10-15-2010

Me and a friend play several games a day and have recently been on a 5v5 loosing streak cause of people leaving games or just all around not being good that the game for some reason.

we are both skilled at many champions and are quick learners.

Need to join a group of people to cooperate with strats, builds, and play style.

also: were on the west coast if that makes a difference.

SirStabby

10-15-2010

Hello,

Fever is starting it's Fall Season league and are now taking registrations. We currently have 40+ members who play LoL with all types of skill levels. We have 350+ total Fever Clan members. The league is only open to Fever members however so you will need to join to play. If you would like to register a team after you join Fever you can do so here:

http://www.feverclan.com/forums/show...Register-Here!

If you are interested in joing a great gaming community which also supports FPS games like CoD, BC2, L4D, MW2, soon to be Black Ops and RTS games such as Starcraft 2 then you should check us out.

You can see the LoL section of the forum here:
http://www.feverclan.com/forums/foru...gue-of-Legends

We are US based but we have players from all over the globe and there is always someone on our Teamspeak server to chat and play with. We have recently started to serioulsy get into playing LoL and this area of our clan is starting to build.

If you decide to join up remember when registering and when filling out your application that Sir Stabby reffered you and I hope to see you playing with Fever Clan soon.

Come check us out at www.feverclan.com and see what you think.

|Fever| Sir Stabby |2LT|

Falling Dust

10-15-2010

Hello, I think inmotiongaming would be the perfect clan for you, we have over 70+ members in our LoL division, and having a very friendly community. If you would like to add me in game or any of our other staff members. Or just go to www.inmotiongaming.com and register and join us.

Happy Gaming,

Falling Dust.

OMG Hakz
Valliis
Falling Dust
Phaith