You get banned for being a nice guy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrant Zell

12-21-2012

Bump. Keep this thread up people so that a RED can make a post and look at this more in depth.

WaffleFortress

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Well, he was sarcastic to the guy flaming in Game 3. He should be IP banned.

Edit: Downvotes are proof that sarcasm is actually punishable.

Shin0bu

12-21-2012

Meanwhile, people are intentionally feeding and insulting their team and getting away with it every time.....

Psithurist

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseProofBacon View Post
I didn't see anything in all 5 games that would warrant a ban. Cases like this really cast doubt on the claim that a RIOT member actually has the final say on whether a ban happens or not. I've long suspected that it just auto bans when you get punished on the vast majority of cases.
My understanding is they do for every permaban; not every time ban.

DrTemptragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseProofBacon View Post
I didn't see anything in all 5 games that would warrant a ban. Cases like this really cast doubt on the claim that a RIOT member actually has the final say on whether a ban happens or not. I've long suspected that it just auto bans when you get punished on the vast majority of cases.
Perma-bans. They have the final say on perma-bans, not all bans.

I have no idea why this was banned. Looks pretty okay to me.

Greas3

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Makarov View Post
Bump. Keep this thread up people so that a RED can make a post and look at this more in depth.
I want that too, but I think your effort would be better spent on the EU forum, seeing as it's an EU case and probably out of the hands of Lyte.

Atreiyu

12-21-2012

DELETe TRIBUNAL

RaidBoss Incomin

12-21-2012

This guy doesn't deserve to be banned. That is an outrage. I dont know if this guy is banned but it should be lifted. All games hes the one getting flamed by this team while he says nothing and keep playing.

Tyrant Zell

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greas3 View Post
I want that too, but I think your effort would be better spent on the EU forum, seeing as it's an EU case and probably out of the hands of Lyte.
Ok then. The OP should post this in the EU forums

FOH galo

12-21-2012

I see a few 0/x games put without seeing more of the tribunal stats its hard to say. From what I've seen I would have hit pardon.