FIZZ, so op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jiahao

12-21-2012

dont u guys find fizz hard to beat? he is so broken ..
mid is not fun anymore ....

drk Phnx

12-21-2012

fizz can be a bit ridiculous at times but considering i used to main him i've learned his tricks and how to avoid them. any champ can be great in the hands of the right person. he has many counters, you just have to poke at him and keep him back.

Keuzen

12-21-2012

Jiaho, play Fizz for a while. Learn Fizz's tricks and his weak points, and when to be careful or to get cocky. He is very vulnerable if you are very long range. Poke all day long and screw him out of minion kills. He has to make you scared so you will let him free farm. Stop his farm, don't die, and be careful when he is level 6 and it'll be k

faregonz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

master ryze, own fizz..
My main is fizz, and really.. most things that own fizz are low cd champs that can just spam you and then go back, spam you and go back.. it really depends on the person and the champ youre playing with.. dont get too scared

Grahffz

12-22-2012

fizz is not op, long range harass him cuz he has to go poke minions by hand

Tribuo

12-22-2012

Go into the match up with a good mindset. If you don't let him bully you everything will be kay. Just do your thing and punish him for making simple mistakes. I'm a fan of Ryze when I see a Fizz on the other team.

King Kappa

12-22-2012

Fizz is supposed to be borderline impossible to beat in lane, he's the mid version of Pantheon. He's supposed to beat you into the dirt until late game, then he costs the team the game.