Ranked Dominion... ever going to happen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

checkmater75

12-22-2012

The problem with adding ranked dominion and ranked TT would be the fact that it isn't quite balanced enough yet and the community hasn't really created a "meta"

A Slime Appears

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
wtf?????
what makes you think I did that? I
Because you didn't quote a rioter. You just said we aren't getting ranked right now because the population is low. That doesn't mean we don't get it. Just means we need to get more people to play Dom. Telling people it will never happen is just going to scare people away, especially since ranked is the perfect cure-all elixir for Dom, right? huhuhuhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmater75 View Post
The problem with adding ranked dominion and ranked TT would be the fact that it isn't quite balanced enough yet and the community hasn't really created a "meta"
TT already has ranked. And Dom has a meta.

Spiral Continuum

12-22-2012

Gosh I'd like it... I think I could maybe get some of my friends to finally play Dominion if they could work towards a visible Elo.

Honestly, I do think that at least some more people would play Dom just from adding Rankings! Even if it was just a couple hundred it would reduce queues a bit I'd think!

Currently I'm sitting at a 27 minute wait for draft mode... that's tragic. We really need something to up the number of players in here and not just the cast-offs who don't have enough time for a "real" game or want to eventually get a First Win by random Dominion luck!

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Quote:
that doesn't mean we don't get it. Just means we need to get more people to play dom.
lol