Ranked Dominion... ever going to happen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIGuardianII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Ranked Dominion... ever going to happen?

naotasan

12-21-2012

If it doesn't Riot is making a huge ****ing mistake. Bigger than when Blizzard got bought out by Activision.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

It has already been established that it won't happen.

A Slime Appears

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
It has already been established that it won't happen.
I don't think any Rioter said it won't happen...

SkimMilk

12-22-2012

been in planing for what atleast year and a half. so its not going to happen if it didnt happen with S3

Stark Midnight

12-22-2012

Riot already stated they plan on doing ranked dominion, the reason why there has been so many balance changes on this map as of late. They are trying to get it to a reasonable level of balance before introducing ranked play.

WaterD103

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
I don't think any Rioter said it won't happen...
Riotnome said A) the current population of dominion doesn't justify adding ranked B) dominion is losing players

yeah...

Stark Midnight

12-22-2012

dominion is losing players because there is no ranked. Meaning there is nothing to aim for besides having fun. Fail logic is fail for example:

People are dying, therefore there is no point in buying them food. When in fact people are dying from starvation because they have no food.

A Slime Appears

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Midnight View Post
dominion is losing players because there is no ranked. Meaning there is nothing to aim for besides having fun. Fail logic is fail for example:

People are dying, therefore there is no point in buying them food. When in fact people are dying from starvation because they have no food.
What makes you think ranked is going to save dominion beyond anecdotal evidence (my friend doesn't play because no ranked and he speaks for everyone, obviously). I imagine no ranked is a pretty big deal for high elo. You really think it's a big deal everywhere else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Riotnome said A) the current population of dominion doesn't justify adding ranked B) dominion is losing players

yeah...
Ah, so basically you pulled it out of your ass. That's what I figured...

WaterD103

12-22-2012

wtf?????
what makes you think I did that? I