Perma banned for positive Harras?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Lick Birds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

12-27-2012

I have spent over 300$ on LoL I am now perma banned after harassing my team for feeding? Every ban report I finished with over a 2kdr and my team threw the games on purpose so I get mad? How and why would you ban an avid player who spends his money and time at tournaments and does his role while you allow feeders and trolls to dominate the LoL community riot get your **** together.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Lick Birds View Post
I have spent over 300$ on LoL I am now perma banned after harassing my team for feeding? Every ban report I finished with over a 2kdr and my team threw the games on purpose so I get mad? How and why would you ban an avid player who spends his money and time at tournaments and does his role while you allow feeders and trolls to dominate the LoL community riot get your **** together.
Your money, kd ratio, and all of that are irrelevant if you are harassing the people you play with.

It is quite simple.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Lick Birds View Post
I have spent over 300$ on LoL I am now perma banned after harassing my team for feeding? Every ban report I finished with over a 2kdr and my team threw the games on purpose so I get mad? How and why would you ban an avid player who spends his money and time at tournaments and does his role while you allow feeders and trolls to dominate the LoL community riot get your **** together.

Nobody cares about all that.

Want someone to take you serious? Your reform card is all we need.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Here, let me get that quote for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Do paying players get leniency?
Paying customers are treated exactly the same a non-paying customers by the Tribunal.

[NEW] Why is verbal abuse punishable if there is a mute button/language filter?
Players shouldn’t need to rely on features like the mute button or language filter to engage with other players in positive ways. When a player verbally abuses another player and forces him to use the mute button, they have already created a negative experience for that player.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Lick Birds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

12-27-2012

You can read my reform card people the people openly admitted to having 2nd accounts to go to tribunal and ban me thereselfs. Tribunal is broken and always has been.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Lick Birds View Post
You can read my reform card people the people openly admitted to having 2nd accounts to go to tribunal and ban me thereselfs. Tribunal is broken and always has been.
you cant do that....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Lick Birds View Post
You can read my reform card people the people openly admitted to having 2nd accounts to go to tribunal and ban me thereselfs. Tribunal is broken and always has been.

Legit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Lick Birds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

12-27-2012

And to inform you People I don't care if I get treated the same because I pay more im saying that's 300 dollars of my money down the drain that I cant get back


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tucking Sits

Senior Member

12-27-2012

You can't harass people because they don't do as well as you do. And your stats and money spent mean nothing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Lick Birds View Post
And to inform you People I don't care if I get treated the same because I pay more im saying that's 300 dollars of my money down the drain that I cant get back

It was your choice to spend it,

and it was your choice to waste it by breaking the rules.


123