New Free Champion Rotation (Preseason: Week 6)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jiang Yuan

12-25-2012

3 junglers are free (Xin Zhao and Nunu both can jungle, so 5 jungler), watch out for ganks

Unbeatabledeath

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ions03 View Post
so glad i own 80% of the champs.......... Ppl who think xerath is bad is because they r bad i was able to remove my self last season from ello hell i made it to 1600+ with xerath mid easy...

1. People do not know how to lane vs Xerath.
2. People do not use his abilities correct i e hide and cast ur AoE From a distance
3. team fights i found in 1200-1500 avg (season 2) most tops / jungle build pure and utter glass and most people do not stack(i got boots with mr thats all i need!) MR W = melt through ello hell....
4. Xerath is very hard to play he does not cs well and his abilities r pure skill shot minus e... He is very mist understood champion if riot buffs him it will push him over the top... hard to play + hard to cs (trust me id rather go cass or malz just to cs like a boss)

Xerath op to :

:edit early my grammar sucks
lol everyone know that and yes he is a great champion to get out of ELO but then WHAT? i love playing xerath but if you go agaist a good player mid its GG. dodging his skill shots is EZ speicaly since then enemy CAN freking SEE that LINE...... his Q and R are the only DPS spells on him. His W and E dont really do any DAMAGE by themself. and after E if you cant lane a Q or R its pointless. i do still play xerath but only with teammate who are willing to wait till i have ult up. HE IS JUST TOO TEAM DEPENDENT.... and higher elo player can easily dodge his skills........STILL HE IS SUPER FUN TO PLAY..... THE FEELING OF SNIPING PEOPLE OUT OF SCREEN IS AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

my grammar sucks too cause im too lazy

Biscolet

12-25-2012

Why is Ashe always free? Like seriously, put a good adc that costs more then 450 ip, if you want to try ashe, play 3 games and buy her

Biscolet

12-25-2012

Almost Every person has ashe, waste of a free champ

Warshock00

Master Recruiter

12-25-2012

qwerty

Iron Angel 2k3

12-25-2012

OH BOY ORIANNA AND XERATH ARE FREE

Get ready for the feeders

On an opposite note

OH BOY XIN ZHAO IS FREE

Get ready for the Xin smurfs

Warshock00

Master Recruiter

12-25-2012

qwerty2

CG Myster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

To everyone who claims they "wasted ip" on a champion. Think of it as an investment. Learn the champ and you'll improve yourself that much more. Not only by learning new tactics, you'll know how that champ plays making it a much easier lane in future matches. Don't waste the chance to improve yourselves and a solid chance to improve your ELO in the future.

HipsterPinkamena

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Ori and Xerath...
Don't worry, i wasn't planning on going mid this week anyway.

monsterq70

12-26-2012

i want syndra free