Champion & Skin Sale: Save Snowdown!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lader Grk

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
The frozen and howling expanses of Freljord stretch out before you, a crystal mezzanine of frozen steppes and colossal caves. In the distance, you hear the maniacal cackling of a twisted yordle, but before you can force your way through the blizzard to investigate, something huge crashes into you and pins you to the floor. You look up, and find the giant form of Northern Storm Volibear above you.

• I have saved your life, Summoner. As dangerous as these lands are, I, Northern Storm Volibear, have never before seen anything as lethal as the crazed mage we are tracking. You will help me. 487 RP
  • The sprightly beast has evaded even our best sniper. Arctic Warfare Caitlyn may have the tools needed to take down our target, but his skipping shape only appears in passing through this unrelenting snowstorm. 487 RP
  • After our equipment failed, we turned to Arctic Ops Kennen to put an end to this Snowdown insanity. Even his skills have withered in the face of this malevolent storm. 487 RP

[aws2=news/Skins/Volibear_NorthernStorm_Splash.jpg]news/Skins/Volibear_NorthernStorm_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Volibear_NorthernStorm_SS.jpg]news/Skins/Volibear_NorthernStorm_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Caitlyn_ArcticWarfare_Splash.jpg]news/Skins/Caitlyn_ArcticWarfare_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Caitlyn_ArcticWarfare_SS.jpg]news/Skins/Caitlyn_ArcticWarfare_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Kennen_ArcticOps_Splash.jpg]news/Skins/Kennen_ArcticOps_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Kennen_Arctic_SS.jpg]news/Skins/Kennen_Arctic_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2]
cool

FutureSound54

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynask Wolf View Post
Just to be sure... is Caitlyn a boy? (being called "his" then prefer to yourself "he")
They're talking about the yordle they're chasing -_-

Arlarius

12-25-2012

Bah. Bought Arctic Warfare Caitlyn a little over a week ago, now its on sale. Sad day.

FckdLindStirling

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPatches View Post
Umm no. If this was a store and the sale price was listed wrong, we would get the item for free. You don't just change the item sticker and walk away... You give it either for free or at the reduced price listed... I'm just asking for the reduce price... Not too hard for you to give...
You sir, are an ignorant, self-entitled, adolescent/young adult. Please, use sense before posting something like this. The RP prices for 4800 champs were recently lowered and made uniform at the 880 RP point, therefore the sale price would be 440 RP. The Rioter who originally posted this, forgot that the prices were recently lowered, and stated that the price these champs would be on sale for would be 487, or half of 975.

This statement was incorrect, and the champions were listed in the store for 440 RP, which was the CORRECT price. The Rioter actually stated the champs would be on sale for a HIGHER price than they really were.

Therefore, you did get the lowest price. Stop being so self-entitled, it's people like you that ruin this world/economy because you believe any mistake entitles you to something free.

Now, do I get something free because you were incorrect? Using your logic, I should.

SrBrutal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Where is our X-Mas present? i'm still waiting for it

(thumbs up on page 13, same comment if u agree)

BigPatches

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdudley View Post
You sir, are an ignorant, self-entitled, adolescent/young adult. Please, use sense before posting something like this. The RP prices for 4800 champs were recently lowered and made uniform at the 880 RP point, therefore the sale price would be 440 RP. The Rioter who originally posted this, forgot that the prices were recently lowered, and stated that the price these champs would be on sale for would be 487, or half of 975.

This statement was incorrect, and the champions were listed in the store for 440 RP, which was the CORRECT price. The Rioter actually stated the champs would be on sale for a HIGHER price than they really were.

Therefore, you did get the lowest price. Stop being so self-entitled, it's people like you that ruin this world/economy because you believe any mistake entitles you to something free.

Now, do I get something free because you were incorrect? Using your logic, I should.
Nah if I was wrong you would get something free. But since you are wrong you can lick my salty nut sack

down4zero

12-25-2012

Merry Christmas

Count Olaf

12-25-2012

Put riven on sale please!

Frostfire20

12-25-2012

I smell an incoming yordle champion.

Aavak

12-25-2012

Mmkay Riot, Kennen maybe cos' I have the other two...Which leads me to the question; is solo top kennen viable still?