Champion & Skin Sale: Save Snowdown!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SrBrutal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Where is our X-Mas present? i'm still waiting for it

Escape Artist

12-25-2012

It's shown in the store that Caitlyn was 390 in this post, but why did it change to 440 in game? :O

Sir Belariard

12-25-2012

i was almost sure that cait price was 790 RP before so, shouldnt the price be 395 and not 440?

HayabusaZero

12-25-2012

Yes, i was waiting for Arctic Ops Kennen sale to acompany my Arctic Warfare Caitlyn =)

RiotGenzer

Social Media

Follow RiotGenzer on Twitter

12-25-2012
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Hey all -- sorry about the pricing mix up. We had originally put the prices pre-RP/IP normalization for Kennen and Caitlyn, but have corrected it. Sorry for the confusion.

Arctic Bro

12-25-2012

All good

cruelnisco

12-25-2012

PLS RIOT put mad scientist on sale! i love that skin!

Mysnomer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

A little stark and dour, but I can see what you're going for. If this was voice acted or something, an overdramatic delivery might make it enjoyably cheesy. I think you could just say they're chasing Veigar (or Ziggs, but either way, it's no great twist), all the dancing around it is really dumb as someone who can put 2 and 2 together. It's like when you're sibling is like, "I've got a huge secret and you'll never guess" but you can totally see what they're hiding behind their back. It's just annoying. But after that last sale <_< this is an excellent recovery.

BigPatches

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotGenzer View Post
Hey all -- sorry about the pricing mix up. We had originally put the prices pre-RP/IP normalization for Kennen and Caitlyn, but have corrected it. Sorry for the confusion.
Umm no. If this was a store and the sale price was listed wrong, we would get the item for free. You don't just change the item sticker and walk away... You give it either for free or at the reduced price listed... I'm just asking for the reduce price... Not too hard for you to give...

Tejesh

12-25-2012

They're all chasing Veigar, of course.