Most downvotes wins a free skin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

syphinhexx

12-21-2012

If I thought I could get away with it, I would probably hook up with 15-16 year old chicks.

HardModeCobi

12-21-2012

Dude Kachine you do realize that I had 2 downvotes earlier? 1 isn't gonna top it what the ****?

Kachine

12-21-2012

There we go

http://postimage.org/image/c8tsytdan/

Screenshot before I pasted the quotes.

Slak3Lk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

ok

HardModeCobi

12-21-2012

God you guys know that you can't win a downvote contest with me... Im black man.. everyone dislikes black people and you know it

JELUZ OF MY DICK SIZEEEE

HardModeCobi

12-21-2012

Oh man I've been forgetting my summoner name

-ISlap*****es

HardModeCobi

12-21-2012

Im an 8 year old squeaker African man... You can't BEAT ME YOU CANT BEAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

igns NA

-StaticBomb
-CobiTime

And random crappo accounts that look like your face

SmokeDatPakalolo

12-21-2012

first

HardModeCobi

12-21-2012

ha.....haha......ahahahhahah............... HAHAHAHAHAH................................. AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA...... MUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAH

.............................................MUAUA HAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMA UAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAH AHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAU AHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHA HHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUA HHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAH HAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAH HAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHH AHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHH AMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHA HAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHA MAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAH AUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAM AUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHA UIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMA UUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAU IAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAU UAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUI AMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUU AHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIA MUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUA HMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAM UAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAH MUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMU AHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHM UAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUA HAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMU AUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAH AMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUA UAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHA MAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAU AHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAM AUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUA HAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMA UAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAH AHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAU AHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHA HHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUA HHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAH HAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAH HAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHH AHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHH AMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHA HAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHA MAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAH AUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAM AUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHA UIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMA UUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAU IAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAU UAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUI AMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUU AHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIA MUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUA HMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAM UAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAH MUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMU AHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAH IM BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMU AHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHM UAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUA HAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMU AUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAH AMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUA UAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHA MAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAU AHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAM AUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUA HAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMA UAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAH AHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAH BLACKER THEN THE NIGHT MAN!~MUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHA UIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMA UUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAU IAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAU UAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUI AMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUU AHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIAMUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAHMUAUAHAHHAHAUIA MUAHAMAUAHHAMAUUAH

Sincerely,

- Blacker then u

Slak3Lk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Hablo espaņol! soy de Argentina jajaja