Fiora Domination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shenhau

12-22-2012

People don't get BT for the life steal though, it helps but they get it for the passive. If your successful with your build though go for it. I haven't touched her much lately though, I main jungle Khaz.

rivid

12-26-2012

I've been playing her almost exclusively (you can check my profile page to see how well I do with her), but I don't think S3 really changed her gameplay much.

Her Q still makes her an all-in champ because you can only target enemies with it. The CD is insane. She's very prone to CC and it's kinda dumb to build her bruiser-like. She's basically a walking ulti and will die very easily without it. But if the enemy team lets you snowball a little, she can pretty much shut down most ranged carries and dish out a lot of damage in teamfights.

I've been using her top, mid, jungle, and even as a bottom AD, and I really enjoy her versatility. That being said, there's better champs. Her Q needs work and her passive is amongst the worst.

EDIT:
Part of her charm is her innate weakness when compared to most of today's top lanes. She makes it fun to succeed. Plus, nobody knows how to fight a Fiora since nobody ever plays her. The highest kill score I got with her to date since S3 is 36-6, and I adore her.

Redenbacher

12-26-2012

Are you serious?

'Domination' is in the title, so this trash gets dumped here?

You mods... you really piss me off sometimes.

Zenthien

12-26-2012

Did we get trolled?

Ariou

12-26-2012

I think this is some form of rick rolling in forum form. . .

Oh mods~~~~ Your dominion zealotry is getting out of hand. . .

Volandum

12-26-2012

So, how did this end up in Dominion forum?

Hawktitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Nome needs to have words with the forum mods -_-

Redeemed In Fire

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawksGoCAW View Post
Your build is kind of bad...but it might just be a difference in playstyle. Looks like you're relying a lot on your auto-attacks to deal damage, which I suppose is fine (I play Fiora more as a burst assassin). However, if that's the case, you really need a lot more defense, like Frozen Heart and GA. Fiora has no defensive steroid or escape. If you can't kill the carry immediately, you're going to get focused down and die.

Personally, I think Fiora is much better as an assassin type character. She's a lot stronger top lane than people give her credit for.
...what

If by "assassin" you mean abuse 120% AS steroid, sure. If by assassin you mean 100-0 with only a couple of autoattacks.... no. Her kit just doesn't support that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Are you serious?

'Domination' is in the title, so this trash gets dumped here?

You mods... you really piss me off sometimes.
I almost think they have a script searching for "dom".

naotasan

12-26-2012

So basically...

This thread has nothing to do with Dominion but has a word in the title that is "dangerously close" to the word Dominion.
Therefore, the thread must be moved to the Dominion forums?

Seriously why isn't this "employee" fired already?

Volandum

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Seriously why isn't this "employee" fired already?
The AI union is too strong.