Fiora Domination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MissButtahNips

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark Aurelius View Post
Idk bout you but it feels like Season 3 has made Fiora way more destructive with the new S3 Items. Last game, scored 12 kills in a row and ended the game with 20, haha

Idk, Im generally just average but when someone compliments you on your lucky streak, it feels good but funny XD. I either do really bad all day, or good all day or alternating win/loss, today just happened to be the winning one.

What builds do you go for Fiora, if you use her, or other Top Melee Champs. Build I generally go with Fio now is:

Berserker Greaves
Hydra
Zephyr
Ruined King Blade
Frozen Mallet
Infinity Edge

Course, I never finished a game with this build completed, only went to Frozen and then I just have so much DPS I pretty much eat the turrets alive, plus most Blind matches, everyone's going mid and just letting me waltz in the backdoor, haha.

Course, I dont know, I could pick something else to finish last. Black Cleaver or Whisper for that insane ArPen. What do you think?
To be fully blunt, Fiora blows in her laning phase cause of other top lane champions

chickenizgoodz

12-21-2012

Jax said hello in S2 and still says hello in S3 to Fiora

Ark Aurelius

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitNinjazz View Post
She needs jungler support since she doesn't have a safe way of csing like ranged champs or Kha's Q/W.

Unless she jungles.
Turret Hug!

Also, Fiora jungling is actually a thing? I thought she would be too fragile to actually jungle, plus no CC. She can close the gap fast but w/o a slow, she stumbles.

Course, thats my opinion and I only played her top. So dont know bout jungling.

Ark Aurelius

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatowarlock View Post
To be fully blunt, Fiora blows in her laning phase cause of other top lane champions
It would be a matter of skill between the players. In comparison, yea she's lacking. Still doesnt stop me from using her, though. You learn lots of things when you're mismatched.

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

RH is stupid good on WW too. A clustered group of enemies eat all them splashes.

Ark Aurelius

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kise View Post
RH is stupid good on WW too. A clustered group of enemies eat all them splashes.
plus that 100%-60% splash active, delicious.

HawksGoCAW

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark Aurelius View Post
Idk bout you but it feels like Season 3 has made Fiora way more destructive with the new S3 Items. Last game, scored 12 kills in a row and ended the game with 20, haha

Idk, Im generally just average but when someone compliments you on your lucky streak, it feels good but funny XD. I either do really bad all day, or good all day or alternating win/loss, today just happened to be the winning one.

What builds do you go for Fiora, if you use her, or other Top Melee Champs. Build I generally go with Fio now is:

Berserker Greaves
Hydra
Zephyr
Ruined King Blade
Frozen Mallet
Infinity Edge

Course, I never finished a game with this build completed, only went to Frozen and then I just have so much DPS I pretty much eat the turrets alive, plus most Blind matches, everyone's going mid and just letting me waltz in the backdoor, haha.

Course, I dont know, I could pick something else to finish last. Black Cleaver or Whisper for that insane ArPen. What do you think?
Your build is kind of bad...but it might just be a difference in playstyle. Looks like you're relying a lot on your auto-attacks to deal damage, which I suppose is fine (I play Fiora more as a burst assassin). However, if that's the case, you really need a lot more defense, like Frozen Heart and GA. Fiora has no defensive steroid or escape. If you can't kill the carry immediately, you're going to get focused down and die.

Personally, I think Fiora is much better as an assassin type character. She's a lot stronger top lane than people give her credit for.

Shin0bu

12-21-2012

I'd get a BT over a mallet, but that's just me...

Ark Aurelius

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawksGoCAW View Post
Your build is kind of bad...but it might just be a difference in playstyle. Looks like you're relying a lot on your auto-attacks to deal damage, which I suppose is fine (I play Fiora more as a burst assassin). However, if that's the case, you really need a lot more defense, like Frozen Heart and GA. Fiora has no defensive steroid or escape. If you can't kill the carry immediately, you're going to get focused down and die.

Personally, I think Fiora is much better as an assassin type character. She's a lot stronger top lane than people give her credit for.
What build do you usually use? Im open to ideas. And yea, I do tend to AA a lot, specially in my battles though I do my best that I dont jump deadfirst in the middle of the enemy team.

As for defense, yea, which is why I picked Frozen Mallet for that HP boost. Defense is kinda bad now in S3.

Ark Aurelius

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin0bu View Post
I'd get a BT over a mallet, but that's just me...
Hydra + BT + Ruined King = 38% Life Steal. Might as well call Fiora the new Vampire Duelist, since she can pretty much heal all of her wounds in no time flat just by AA.

I did use to pick BT, but at most points in the game, I didnt need BT since with Ruined King and Hydra I had enough LS to sustain in most fights.