Fiora Domination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ark Aurelius

12-21-2012

Idk bout you but it feels like Season 3 has made Fiora way more destructive with the new S3 Items. Last game, scored 12 kills in a row and ended the game with 20, haha

Idk, Im generally just average but when someone compliments you on your lucky streak, it feels good but funny XD. I either do really bad all day, or good all day or alternating win/loss, today just happened to be the winning one.

What builds do you go for Fiora, if you use her, or other Top Melee Champs. Build I generally go with Fio now is:

Berserker Greaves
Hydra
Zephyr
Ruined King Blade
Frozen Mallet
Infinity Edge

Course, I never finished a game with this build completed, only went to Frozen and then I just have so much DPS I pretty much eat the turrets alive, plus most Blind matches, everyone's going mid and just letting me waltz in the backdoor, haha.

Course, I dont know, I could pick something else to finish last. Black Cleaver or Whisper for that insane ArPen. What do you think?

TheGrandDuelist

12-21-2012

She's....better. But still not viable in lane because she relies on her AA to CS.

Cool Stuffz

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnsafeNormal View Post
She's....better. But still not viable in lane because she relies on her AA to CS.
I thought most champions used their auto attack to CS...

TheGrandDuelist

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryjerry1 View Post
I thought most champions used their auto attack to CS...
Yea but she also has no way out once she is in, if she could Q to a friendly then we'd be talking, but as is, once Fiora is in there is no way out except walking.

Ark Aurelius

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnsafeNormal View Post
Yea but she also has no way out once she is in, if she could Q to a friendly then we'd be talking, but as is, once Fiora is in there is no way out except walking.
Or you can Q out by attacking an enemy champ or farthest creep, there's that option too, but not the safest way to escape without a scratch. Least Zephyr works with that Tenacity.

I know how very lacking her escape is, since i play her 90% of the time, and I almost never use Flash. Course, with the new S3 Items, she doesn't have to worry bout health since 1 wave restores her HP to 60% if she's down to less than 10%

Ark Aurelius

12-21-2012

Lol, this drops to the 3rd page in less than a min XD.

Arfor

12-21-2012

I feel like your build needs more ArP, LW, BC, anything

Lauren Faust

12-21-2012

I was thinking about getting her as I only have AD champs but I dunno. Maybe after Vayne.

Anyways, nice job.

iKardia

12-21-2012

she was always a decent mid

Phreak IRL

12-21-2012

She needs jungler support since she doesn't have a safe way of csing like ranged champs or Kha's Q/W.

Unless she jungles.