5 Vs 5 Intermediate AI is a piece of ****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

playerwinner

12-21-2012

Intermediate bots can really snowball, and seem like there very good. Such as malphite tanking turrets like there nothing, Cass hitting you with her combo and killing you, but all of this is possible with human opponents as well.
By the time you get level 20 + your going to figure out that intermediate bots are really not a challenge at all

AbortRetryFail

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escondimorcho View Post
Nice.
What does this have to do with the post?
Can you say something more constructive?
What if tomorrow you start getting problems playing against bots or humans?
Should all have to laugh at you? Should all tell you "get better"?
Or would you prefer a better answer?
Thanks anyway.
Here's what it has to do with your post: what you posted doesn't happen. Aside from gold gain (possibly, I've never measured to see) bots don't cheat. If you hit them with a stun and it doesn't land, they have a QSS or similar ability, etc. They don't need to cheat, they accomplish their goal of being large minions with half a brain to practice builds and such against.

You either had massive amounts of lag occurring in your game or there were abilities in play you didn't understand.

Sënuch

12-21-2012

Omg bots are doing crazy shts I don't even understand!
I'm dying to bots!
MUST BE HAXORZ! D:
RIOT PLZ FIX DEM HAX! BOTS ARE CHEATING! QQ

Kids these days... LoL

King Kappa

12-22-2012

If you can not 1v5 the intermediate bots, you need more practice.

Metal Webb

12-22-2012

Well I've had the bots run straight at me when I'm standing in a brush with them having no chance of visibility.
Of course, bots are garbage and should really only be used when you're working out a new champ.

Charcole

12-22-2012

I've only come across a bug one time vs bots, I was in a bush as teemo invis. Master yi bot alpha striked me as if he could see me, but then kept on walking...was so weird but I laughed about it later because the bot itself was confused.

Quaternion Man

12-22-2012

I have some trouble against intermediate bots too, depending on the champ they're playing.

Intermediate Lux, Cassiopeia, or really any champion that can combo? Nope, they're probably going to kill me unless I'm fed. There is no delay between their abilities or where it ends up, and those split-seconds do make a difference. If I get caught in a light binding, I'm going to get hit by her E and her R within seconds of each other gaurenteed. This will usually mean I'm straight-up dead at level 6.

Similiar situation with Cass. If I get poisoned, I'm boned unless I get out of range FAST.

LogicalTautology

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaternion Man View Post
I have some trouble against intermediate bots too, depending on the champ they're playing.

Intermediate Lux, Cassiopeia, or really any champion that can combo? Nope, they're probably going to kill me unless I'm fed. There is no delay between their abilities or where it ends up, and those split-seconds do make a difference. If I get caught in a light binding, I'm going to get hit by her E and her R within seconds of each other gaurenteed. This will usually mean I'm straight-up dead at level 6.

Similiar situation with Cass. If I get poisoned, I'm boned unless I get out of range FAST.
The same is even more true if you're playing with players, though. If you get hit with Lux's binding, you WILL get comboed by her. That's the point of stuns and roots.

Mamie Jeadows

12-22-2012

idk what your talking about, but im glad they suck, i use it to see what a champ is like when they are hyperfed. (When they are free)

JevelFaithful

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escondimorcho View Post
Once again i was talking about extrange game behaviors, and some things i have seen about the AI. If im better or worst than a bot is not what the post is about.
If you want to label or rate players as how they play, open another post.
I've played games against good human players or intermediate bots were things looked normal to me. I won and lost too. You can have good or bad games, but that is not what Im discussing in this post.
Thanks for the people who actually wrote about the AI issue.
sorry, I was talking specifically about the part where bots ignored some parts of the dmg. I've absolutely never felt it. And honestly, I don,t think they should remove their cheats if those cheats are unnoticed accept by <1% of the players. That's what I meant by "get better". And it looked like the thread was about bots being too hard.

EDIT : I just saw you were new to the game. sorry man. I tought you'd know about teh game already. Lot of people have given explanations. But yeah, they can snowball from gold advantage, could have been lag or perfect ability timing, or items or summoner spells.