Why. Just why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sF Gray

02-14-2013

This is ****ing bull****, I can't believe I have to dodge 5 games in a row just to get into a ****ing game, The last 5 games I've either had to dodge or just lose. I went down a division and haven't been able to play for days because of the ****ing ban and loss of points. It just makes me want to stop playing. Why enter a ranked que, just to get others to leave. I'm fed up with this stupid ****, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Mïkêy

02-14-2013

Why'd you have to dodge 5 times

spooky skelenton

02-14-2013

shut up

Hackulator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Don'y do things that get you banned, and don't wimp out on every game just cause you didn't like champ select.

iSMoKeDieSeL

02-14-2013

be glad you didn't go down 2 tiers because of idiots who think it's fun to lose.

sF Gray

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackulator View Post
Don'y do things that get you banned, and don't wimp out on every game just cause you didn't like champ select.
I leave because I get 3/4 other trolls that have revive/cv and all pick random characters, just joined a que where the first player joined and did nothing. No bans, no champ select, nothing. Then the other 4 decided to troll. I'm not playing a game like that. What would you do?

Edit: Wimp out? Are you serious?