How to fix Ziggs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charcole

12-21-2012

I find Ziggs to be fine the way he is. I don't even get boots level 1 since I have such great range, and get chalice ASAP. I dont finish the athenes until end game but the chalice allows you to endlessly farm. If you get blue buff, you can also endlessly harass. Sure you aren't as buff as LB but your Q's every 4 seconds and throw e's on top of them and get 1 AA in for your passive and you've done atleast 50% damage. My other favorite thing to do is W them into my towers range when they get too close, and E on top of them so they are slow to get away. There are lots of little skill tricks to pick up on with Ziggs. And he owns in team fights...That ult/q/w aoe damage and team splitup owns.

AzLaRaY

12-21-2012

I don't agree with you, I think zigs is fine as he is, and not underpowered at all

FoxFish

12-21-2012

Whenever I play Ziggs I harass from level 1 and have yet to completely lose my lane (I've had some tight spots when I had to rely on the jungler, but most of the time I can hold my own 1v2 (Laner + Jungler)) His ulti is pretty easy to land if you practice enough and know when its worth using. Imho Ziggs is really well balanced, and with the right build and strategy he can carry games pretty hard.

Proxy345

12-22-2012

Ziggs doesn't need much fixing IMHO. A good Ziggs is definitely powerful for a team. He's one of the few mages who I don't own yet,but I've used him tons of times during his free weeks and always win my lane with him. I do plan to own him since I like maining AP mids and he is one of my favorite to use. He never loses his lane since no one can get near his turret. He's one of the few mages who can easily destroy a turret because of his passive.

King Kappa

12-22-2012

And THIS ladies and gentlemen, is why Ziggs has a slow. This is also why you build Rylai on him.

MrRecht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

I find that when he first came out he had mana issue's, but riot basically fixed those. If you have mana regen blue's, then you should be fine. I rarely have sustain issues. He does great dmg. He has a slow and a displacement if used right. He has an escape that can go over walls, and his range, my god his range.

I just don't know why people think he isn't viable.

Perhaps its that he doesnt give anything to the team during a teamfight, since if he gets close enough to use his e he's too close and will prolly die. Maybe if his q applyed a debuff like gragas q. Call it shrapnel and reduce a low amount of armor or inflict grevious wounds to prevent heals. Idk.

RedAcid8232

05-04-2013

To fix Ziggs:

-Make Q cost 10 less mana. His bombs travel slow and are easy to dodge, so he needs more chances to throw them.

-Make his W and E more responsive.
Lux can detonate her E immediately.

--Make Satchel Charge immediately detonate-able upon landing, maybe even detonating on impact if W pressed again before it lands. It takes so long to use now that half the time it's better to just run and not even spend the cast time to throw it.

--Make E spread out and arm immediately upon impact. As is, it is literally ALWAYS avoidable by the enemy because even if you land the mines dead center on them they have enough time to walk out of the minefield before the mines arm. (And leading the shot doesn't help because the enemy will still have time after the mines land to turn and run the shortest distance out of the minefield before they arm.) As is, his E is only effective for zoning. That leaves only his Q for doing damage, and it is not reliable or damaging enough to be his only attack.

-Make ult do full damage everywhere in blast radius, or make it travel twice as fast. At its current speed, it is hard enough to hit at all.

ROKAF JE

05-04-2013

Phantoml0rd Ziggs.
He's not underpowered, but he needs minor tuning/QoL stuff.

The problem is, it's easy to miss his damage sometimes, and when you miss, he feels like a bad champion.

@ the mana issue stuff above
Players have mana management issues
Not ziggs

He's my go-to mid when I want to win a game.

PoisonedPeace

05-04-2013

I think Ziggs does his job well. The game isnt about tower defenders.
Ziggs has anti-engage and poke, as well as a decent dmg AoE massive range ulti.
He works well with ap brusiers and ap assassins like Elise.

FeiXue

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCsLive View Post
I find that when he first came out he had mana issue's, but riot basically fixed those. If you have mana regen blue's, then you should be fine. I rarely have sustain issues. He does great dmg. He has a slow and a displacement if used right. He has an escape that can go over walls, and his range, my god his range.

I just don't know why people think he isn't viable.

Perhaps its that he doesnt give anything to the team during a teamfight, since if he gets close enough to use his e he's too close and will prolly die. Maybe if his q applyed a debuff like gragas q. Call it shrapnel and reduce a low amount of armor or inflict grevious wounds to prevent heals. Idk.
People always say high skillcap champions aren't viable, I've seen maybe 3 people that actually know how to use ziggs properly since I started a year ago. Needless to say, the hypercarries were just insane.