as long as i get to play Kass I will get outta hell

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thaiboxer87

Senior Member

07-13-2013

Honestly, I follow the pick-order..so I dont get to play kass, but I will always call out and ask. as long as I play kass, I will always win my lane, I even win against Zed and Talon easy. I will roam top and bot, and save the losing lanes. so long no one goes afk, it's a sure win.
Mid really is the most important IMO. Playing support means I'm bot with a adc that probably dont even have 1 full rune page. And when my lane is losing and every other lanes are as well. It's just good game. Taric cant roam or assassinate their adc in half a second.
just gonna dodge if Im forced to supp in ranked again. Losing 3 lp is better than losing 15-20.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draciusen

Senior Member

07-13-2013

Well, aren't you the arrogant one?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thaiboxer87

Senior Member

07-13-2013

just laying it out as it is.
going around pointing fingers and calling ppl arrogant doesnt make you humble.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blitztrooper

Senior Member

07-13-2013

So in summary:

My lane is the most important. As long as I play a certain champion at that lane, I will win, even if I'm against my champ's counters, because I am FABULOUS (cue the Glitterlance). If I'm forced to play a certain role, I will dodge because it is obviously of the utmost importance that I do well, or else my team loses.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thaiboxer87

Senior Member

07-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitztrooper View Post
So in summary:

My lane is the most important. As long as I play a certain champion at that lane, I will win, even if I'm against my champ's counters, because I am FABULOUS (cue the Glitterlance). If I'm forced to play a certain role, I will dodge because it is obviously of the utmost importance that I do well, or else my team loses.
in bronze, that really isnt that far from the truth. be lil open-minded.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blitztrooper

Senior Member

07-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiboxer87 View Post
in bronze, that really isnt that far from the truth. be lil open-minded.
It's a little hard for me to take your suggestion completely to heart when you're the one who said, "Mid is the most important lane."

I agree, I play support a lot, and support is definitely not in a position to carry. But those heals? Hooks? Buffs? Debuffs? Shields? Those can be game-changing. Wards are game-changing. And what about the ADC? What about the jungler? Have you ever thought, "If I was an ADC or top or jungle main, would I think that my role was the most important?"

You may VERY WELL be correct. Perhaps you're some Gold or Plat smurf who has the skill to back up your claims and your right to be critical of others ("Oh, it's clear the ADC is simply not doing as well as I am, and therefore, we have lost." While sipping your tea, of course.) But I personally prefer playing a match, having some fun, and losing rather than dodging because of fear of losing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thaiboxer87

Senior Member

07-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitztrooper View Post
It's a little hard for me to take your suggestion completely to heart when you're the one who said, "Mid is the most important lane."

I agree, I play support a lot, and support is definitely not in a position to carry. But those heals? Hooks? Buffs? Debuffs? Shields? Those can be game-changing. Wards are game-changing. And what about the ADC? What about the jungler? Have you ever thought, "If I was an ADC or top or jungle main, would I think that my role was the most important?"

You may VERY WELL be correct. Perhaps you're some Gold or Plat smurf who has the skill to back up your claims and your right to be critical of others ("Oh, it's clear the ADC is simply not doing as well as I am, and therefore, we have lost." While sipping your tea, of course.) But I personally prefer playing a match, having some fun, and losing rather than dodging because of fear of losing.
I sip water when I play btw


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blitztrooper

Senior Member

07-13-2013

I usually prefer water too.

Actually, on Kassadin:

I don't understand him. Build orders? Advice on his pre-6 early game?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thaiboxer87

Senior Member

07-13-2013

it took me a long azzzzz time to play him the way I do now.
build order is not very situational. basically the crystal core-RoA-The Cap or Morello, then void staff. boots somewhere there depending on your gold.
farm with AA,only trade with your Q if he is asking for it. dont volunteer. know wat I mean? always have tons of mana. take some spell vamp/life steal from your masteries for you wont be buying those. Gotta be able to out-sustain whoever u are up against. Thats the most difficult part.I do it through (spell vamp points, and pots).
once u hit 6. only engage when u have full combo up(meaning your E is charged up. do this thru spamming W, or your lane-opponent's harrass). release a full combo on your guy when, and only when he is not suspecting. I usually casually farm, or pretend walking back to my turret--then BAAAM R-Q-E-ignite-- you are dead.
dont be happy with smashing your lane. roam everywhere. I can be bot lane in less than 5 seconds after I leave mid. I usually get there b4 my jungle--initiate, take out 90% the health of their adc, then disappear. Jungle and bot duo can finish the job after I done the hard part.
I ask for mid every game I played yesterday, gotta play kass 7 games ranked in a row, won 6. only lost one because our adc Cait rage quit after raka left her bot and commin to my lane.....?? I still ended 2/0 killed their Zed mid twice b4 I even hit lvl6.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrapsOnTraps

Junior Member

07-13-2013

so what happens when you get to 1550 and you don't know how to play anything else?


12