Champion & Skin Sale: Cosmos and Pentakills

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FCTropix

12-23-2012

Got the Soraka skin for kicks.

Pretty sweet

oNijius

12-23-2012

I spend a lot of money on League of Legends, as do many others. But always remember where you came from. Let the store sell itself, You guys are doing amazing but just remember where you came from.

Rheska

12-24-2012

Bought Syndra (never having played her before), and I get flamed for playing her when I do select her. However, she is one of the most entertaining champions I have played to date. Great design love the skillcap on this champ.

Thanks Riot!

Iluvfatppl

Recruiter

12-24-2012

Awesome.

MrKevs

12-24-2012

is the next sale gonna be announce today or tomorrow?

Roxxs

12-24-2012

if they do announce it, it would be today. tomorrow is christmas... even the single members of riot games would wanna do something on that day!

BrevardRonin

Recruiter

12-24-2012

I went to the store to buy the new sona skin. It wasn't there? do i have to look somewhere special?

Sydan

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrevardRonin View Post
I went to the store to buy the new sona skin. It wasn't there? do i have to look somewhere special?
idk

asdanation

12-25-2012

And nemesis jax ? xD

Lader Grk

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiora View Post
  • When the Snowdown season comes around, it all starts to feel too … frigid. Long nights lost in lust and love give way to frosty frowns and affairs we'd rather forget than remember. But we all circle that date on the calendar anyway. That last chance before the calendar flips over and brings a whole new set of expectations along with the new spring fashions. I know I do, anyway. I'm Nightraven Fiora, and my frenemies and I are getting ready for the Snowdown Ball. 487 RP
  • Divine Soraka is currently camped out on my faux-leather couch; nursing a nightcap she's having about four hours early. She's not crying anymore, but that's more from the merlot than moving on from her last unrequited romance. I want to strangle her: it's a dance, let's get it together. Who cares if what's-his-name is bringing some floozy from Freljord? 487 RP
  • Of course, Midnight Ahri shows up wearing the exact same dress I just unwrapped from Dolce in Demacia. There's no way I'm backing down, that design fits well enough I could wear it in a duel. Come on, go and change! 487 RP

[aws2=news/Skins/Fiora_Nightraven_Splash.jpg]news/Skins/Fiora_Nightraven_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Fiora_Nightraven_SS.jpg]news/Skins/Fiora_Nightraven_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Soraka_Divine_Splash.jpg]news/Skins/Soraka_Divine_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Soraka_Divine_SS.jpg]news/Skins/Soraka_Divine_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Ahri_Midnight_Splash.jpg]news/Skins/Ahri_Midnight_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Ahri_Midnight_SS.jpg]news/Skins/Ahri_Midnight_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

• That's more like it – Ahri found her classic red and white style in her carriage. I couldn't travel with so many clothes, but I suppose looking foxy is her forte. She better back off when it comes time to choose someone to settle down with for the evening, though, I won't suffer two slights in one Snowdown night. 487 RP
  • Syndra accessorizes better than anyone I've met, despite spending most of my time slicing up high-society scions. It must be all those glowing orbs and ornamental head-dresses. Still, I wish she wouldn't stay so dour; none of the girls are livening up the mood. I'm of half a mind to switch from wine, but maybe all we need are some tunes. 487 RP
  • When it comes to décolletage, I'm never surprised to see Sona dip deep into her wardrobe for something daring. But she's brought along her etwahl, so she'll help us mellow to the music. 395 RP

[aws2=news/Champ_Splashes/Ahri_Splash.jpg]news/Champ_Splashes/Ahri_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Champ_Splashes/Syndra_Splash.jpg]news/Champ_Splashes/Syndra_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Champ_Splashes/Sona_Splash.jpg]news/Champ_Splashes/Sona_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

There's no party like a Snowdown soiree, so while we're about to head down to our cabriolets, you can catch us dressed to the nines from December 21 to December 24. After that, well, they say you can't buy love, but if it doesn't work out, you can always buy new Jimmy Cho'Gaths.
cool