Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & Skin Sale: Cosmos and Pentakills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VickTheSick

12-23-2012

in can't wait fizz going in sale.... HE'S AWESOME!!!!

dezdez

12-23-2012

Why...I wan't both ahri and syndra but I don't get a card until the 25th -.-

WOOTerson

12-23-2012

Quote:
AlwaysBeCleav1ng:
all the Ladies

and what is Jimmy Cho'Gaths?

Jimmy Choo's are high end fashion shoes for ladies....so its really a play on words. My wife mentions these shoes from time to time as I spend too much time playing games....kind of a punishment for me.

Ugandan Warlord

12-23-2012

Breasts, Breasts everywhere O.o

jrgenius789

12-23-2012

Rengar hasn't been on sale for ever... Please fix that riot? Overall, good sale.

Drrak

12-23-2012

"Frenemies" Mistake someone fix it

why Å¡o serious

Recruiter

12-23-2012

Please put Pulsefire Ezreal on sale

I believe a lot people wanna buy it lol

Mysnomer

12-23-2012

Hah, I said I wouldn't post about a sale persona unless it was good, but the Wrioters prove me wrong again. It seems I will also be posting when I find a sales persona offensively bad. And especially since the characters have been skewered so you can make a few puns, like "Jimmy Cho'Gath." Screw you, writing staff. I don't know if the janitor has been slipping the good write-ups into your inbox or something, but the consistency with which you fail to impress taints your few triumphs to the point that they are meaningless. And the sale's not even that great.

Linna Excel

12-23-2012

So the "banana" champ has a skin on sale, as do 3 of the large boob chicks and the nice butt chick.

I see what Riot is implying.

Leorite

12-23-2012

Quote:
Mysnomer:
Hah, I said I wouldn't post about a sale persona unless it was good, but the Wrioters prove me wrong again. It seems I will also be posting when I find a sales persona offensively bad. And especially since the characters have been skewered so you can make a few puns, like "Jimmy Cho'Gath." Screw you, writing staff. I don't know if the janitor has been slipping the good write-ups into your inbox or something, but the consistency with which you fail to impress taints your few triumphs to the point that they are meaningless. And the sale's not even that great.

You try to do better. If it's SO bad, show them how to do it right.