Surrender window too intrusive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS179fb94267e26795accb4

12-21-2012

In my opinion the surrender window is way too intrusive. A fix for this has been asked for many times before. With the new UI I hoped that this would get fixed, but obviously this didn't happen. So hereby I will request it again. Please do something about it. If only the placement of the window would be remembered for new games, this would be a big leap forward. This shouldn't be to hard to get done. But seriously get your UI people on this. I'm sure they could come up with a decent solution for this problem.

SanguarianGod

12-21-2012

Yeah, when your in a fight ans someone starts a vote, and you die because of getting distracted, it sucks.

Novä

12-27-2012

That window is way to big, and after u vote it doesn't disapear until all 5 players vote.
i cant belive riot didnt change that in last patch.

IS179fb94267e26795accb4

01-01-2013

Great, just 5 min ago I lost another game due to that !@#$ing retarded surrender vote window popping up in the middle of my face in the middle of a teamfight. You say you want to be the best community driven game developer, Riot??? Then fix this awefull surrender option. This has been asked for so many times before, even longer than a year ago and it's still the same. It's just unacceptable. Fixing small issues like this > new skin.