Can I report verbal abuse during champion selection?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0oAlkalineo0

12-21-2012

I was in a game with 4 other people, they are all friends teaming up, I was playing DPS malphite in which I have read post by experienced players that malphite can be DPS. I have tried many times and it worked very well. 4 of them blamed me for not being tanky, while1 of them died 7 times killed 1 and I died 7 times but did kill 4. just because they are friends, does this mean they can verbally abuse me?

I met them again during the next game in champion selection and were swearing hard out at me. I won most of my games with DPS malphite, so malphite doesnt have to be tanky if I know how to control it. I died mostly because of ganks, they fed diana at the start of the game and she is the one which was killing most of us. My teammates were not helping much when I got ganked around the turrents. So I wonder if I can report them when they abused me during the next champion selection

Just wanna prove that I am not lying about DPS malphite, attach a picture of my history. Thanks for answering

Stew514

12-21-2012

I actually think it's silly that the tribunal review doesn't include pre and post game chat.

0oAlkalineo0

12-21-2012

I agree with you, so sad to have terrible people like those to play this game.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-21-2012

Take a screenshot and submit it HERE.

0oAlkalineo0

12-21-2012

Thanks

Shukarhazh

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Take a screenshot and submit it HERE.
I love you so much right now.