Solo Queue Woes :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaeohin

12-21-2012

I don't understand how so many players can make so many obvious mistakes in this game.

I'm stuck at this 950 - 1050 elo bracket for the last almost 50 games!!
I'll win 2, lose 2, win 1, lose 2, win 2, lose 1
It's just a never ending cycle of bad players that I get stuck with.

I try to do what everyone says,
- Farm & Last Hit as much as possible
- I don't feed my lane, if they get ahead I build accordingly
- I roam and call mias and have good general map awareness

But no matter how well i perform, i'm outdone by the stupidity of other lanes.
And i can't compensate for 4 fed players on the opposing team, and this happens time and time again!

/rant

Op Irl

12-21-2012

It happens to everyone. Just have to keep a good attitude and try to think positively. If someone of your team is doing horrid, you can help them out despite what lane/role you are in. Go grab them a ward, try to push the enemy out of lane for them to farm for a bit.

I've spent a lot of time in the myth that is "Elo Hell", Only to realize that the enemy team is just as bad, and small things like just showing yourself around multiple parts of the map can change the game. Just try to have presence in the game. If you can have enough and play well enough you will win more then lose. How much so will depend on your skill, but just approach it with a good attitude

Also, if you have lost like 2-5 ranked games in a row. Go buy a new champ and try to practice with them in norms/bots/ARAMs to cool off a bit. Can't be mad at yourself for doing bad with someone new

All Delete

12-21-2012

I understand the feeling. Majority of the games Ive lost so far is because people in pre game lobby call out lanes. Then they auto lock, get countered and then play aggressive none the less.

Example from one of my games a few days ago which Im still appalled by.

First two picks call top and jungle.
Game starts.
Top goes 0/6/0 (Before 20 minutes)
Jungle goes 1/4/0 (Before 20 minutes)

Enemy top roams. Every lane gets shut down.

Of these games few of the enemy top champions that got fed were such as: Pantheon, Riven and Garen.

Vepenar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaeohin View Post
I don't understand how so many players can make so many obvious mistakes in this game.

And i can't compensate for 4 fed players on the opposing team, and this happens time and time again!

/rant
Same here, I've done everything you've listed. Honestly at this point i'm sure the only way to get out of this elo is through sheer luck. I've played games where me and my friend played bot lane. We had ****ing blitz ezreal for godsake we destroyed our lane. he went 17/3 we still lost because other than me our team did nothing to protect him and just tried to give their carries only to get raped by their tanks. Though my advice would to be to play mids like eve, and kat. They are 2 of the best mids, easy to win lane with, and have the best roaming.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-21-2012

If you're not even regularly winning your lane, you're at the Elo you belong.

Zakarino

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaeohin View Post

/rant
agreed

GRABBIN TlTTIES

12-21-2012

I am down 200 elo in the last week. Losing 13 out of 15 and in those games only one time did I have more than 4 deaths. 0/9 top laners make me sad.

Vaeohin

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
If you're not even regularly winning your lane, you're at the Elo you belong.
No i'm winning my lane, sometimes i'll dominate other times i'll just farm and keep even ground. But, its the fact that other lanes are feeding..

Like ok, if your in a 1v1 lane, if your opponent gets a kill then obviously you have to play much more careful and build accordingly to that. But players dont seem to realise this, and just play exactly the same reckless way, follow their mobafire build, then continously feed and their opponent snowballs.
Then poo's on every lane, and gg.

BLAH

Boomer Koala

12-22-2012

Stupid ****ing idiots need to get banned... I always. And i mean ALWAYS, Win my lane. But because some **** face decides he cant do his **** right, Ruins my games im goin from 1200 to 1000 in 2 days, Yes i am honestly pissed on how STUPID people are. If you cant play the game dont play ranked