Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Nerf Vi

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magos

Member

12-21-2012

Vi is op. that is a plain fact. She needs to be Nerf in AD and AP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shukarhazh

Senior Member

12-21-2012

Why, because she can charge in and obliterate the enemy ADC? Just like Olaf, Akali, Talon, Kha'Zix, Poppy, Evelynn, Mantheon, Rengar, Wukong, Warwick, Urgot, Skarner, Singed, Renekton, Nocturne, Maokai, Malphite, Leblanc, Kassadin, Katarina (if not CCed in time), Jayce, Jax, Fizz, and Elise?

Not seeing any real reason for nerf. She's got a weak early game, so shut her down early.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UgIierBetty

Senior Member

12-21-2012

I do notice a problem with her.

I saw a game with her, and she was shut down hard early game. She was killed multiple times, didn't get a single kill, and got her turret pushed down easily.

She then, with absolutely no feeding, proceeded to get 12 kills in a row and carry her team.

I say it's a little unfair since she shouldn't be so good even after getting "shut down." :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxbyte

Senior Member

12-21-2012

Quote:
UgIierBetty:
I do notice a problem with her.

I saw a game with her, and she was shut down hard early game. She was killed multiple times, didn't get a single kill, and got her turret pushed down easily.

She then, with absolutely no feeding, proceeded to get 12 kills in a row and carry her team.

I say it's a little unfair since she shouldn't be so good even after getting "shut down." :/


Darius says "hi."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragnDave

Senior Member

12-21-2012

She's strong. We had a Vi DC for about 10 minutes. Came back and carried the game. I usually stay out of the new champ is op threads that inevitably get created, but in this case I'd say it's probably true. She needs slight adjustments imo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragnDave

Senior Member

12-21-2012

Quote:
Wolfynsong:
Darius says "hi."


Yeah, they do need to nerf Darius. Which just never happens for some odd reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All Delete

Senior Member

12-21-2012

Darius and Vi together on the same team. GG.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a1sock

Senior Member

12-21-2012

kite Darius then gg, seriously, I really enjoy Darius but champs with ranged abilities destroy his early game and if you keep up the momentum your all good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaveTheMaids

Senior Member

12-21-2012

Quote:
Ed the Undying:
Why, because she can charge in and obliterate the enemy ADC? Just like Olaf, Akali, Talon, Kha'Zix, Poppy, Evelynn, Mantheon, Rengar, Wukong, Warwick, Urgot, Skarner, Singed, Renekton, Nocturne, Maokai, Malphite, Leblanc, Kassadin, Katarina (if not CCed in time), Jayce, Jax, Fizz, and Elise?

Not seeing any real reason for nerf. She's got a weak early game, so shut her down early.


Vi destroys anyone once she gets Cleaver and Mallet.
It also doesn't help that Randuin's takes friggin forever to get.
She's a Poppy tier tower diver, only she doesn't have to wait until 6 to do it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LogicalTautology

Senior Member

12-21-2012

Quote:
SaveTheMaids:
She destroys anyone once she gets Cleaver and Mallet.
It also doesn't help that Randuin's takes friggin forever to get.
She's a Poppy tier tower diver, only she doesn't have to wait until 6 to do it.

Level 6 will generally be well before you can farm up 2 fairly-costly Tier 2 items.
Not that I've played with or against Vi at all. Just saying.


123