Nerf Vi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magos

12-21-2012

Vi is op. that is a plain fact. She needs to be Nerf in AD and AP.

Shukarhazh

12-21-2012

Why, because she can charge in and obliterate the enemy ADC? Just like Olaf, Akali, Talon, Kha'Zix, Poppy, Evelynn, Mantheon, Rengar, Wukong, Warwick, Urgot, Skarner, Singed, Renekton, Nocturne, Maokai, Malphite, Leblanc, Kassadin, Katarina (if not CCed in time), Jayce, Jax, Fizz, and Elise?

Not seeing any real reason for nerf. She's got a weak early game, so shut her down early.

UgIierBetty

12-21-2012

I do notice a problem with her.

I saw a game with her, and she was shut down hard early game. She was killed multiple times, didn't get a single kill, and got her turret pushed down easily.

She then, with absolutely no feeding, proceeded to get 12 kills in a row and carry her team.

I say it's a little unfair since she shouldn't be so good even after getting "shut down." :/

Foxbyte

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UgIierBetty View Post
I do notice a problem with her.

I saw a game with her, and she was shut down hard early game. She was killed multiple times, didn't get a single kill, and got her turret pushed down easily.

She then, with absolutely no feeding, proceeded to get 12 kills in a row and carry her team.

I say it's a little unfair since she shouldn't be so good even after getting "shut down." :/
Darius says "hi."

DragnDave

12-21-2012

She's strong. We had a Vi DC for about 10 minutes. Came back and carried the game. I usually stay out of the new champ is op threads that inevitably get created, but in this case I'd say it's probably true. She needs slight adjustments imo.

DragnDave

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfynsong View Post
Darius says "hi."
Yeah, they do need to nerf Darius. Which just never happens for some odd reason.

All Delete

12-21-2012

Darius and Vi together on the same team. GG.

a1sock

12-21-2012

kite Darius then gg, seriously, I really enjoy Darius but champs with ranged abilities destroy his early game and if you keep up the momentum your all good.

SaveTheMaids

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed the Undying View Post
Why, because she can charge in and obliterate the enemy ADC? Just like Olaf, Akali, Talon, Kha'Zix, Poppy, Evelynn, Mantheon, Rengar, Wukong, Warwick, Urgot, Skarner, Singed, Renekton, Nocturne, Maokai, Malphite, Leblanc, Kassadin, Katarina (if not CCed in time), Jayce, Jax, Fizz, and Elise?

Not seeing any real reason for nerf. She's got a weak early game, so shut her down early.
Vi destroys anyone once she gets Cleaver and Mallet.
It also doesn't help that Randuin's takes friggin forever to get.
She's a Poppy tier tower diver, only she doesn't have to wait until 6 to do it.

LogicalTautology

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveTheMaids View Post
She destroys anyone once she gets Cleaver and Mallet.
It also doesn't help that Randuin's takes friggin forever to get.
She's a Poppy tier tower diver, only she doesn't have to wait until 6 to do it.
Level 6 will generally be well before you can farm up 2 fairly-costly Tier 2 items.
Not that I've played with or against Vi at all. Just saying.