Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If You Could Get Your First Love Pregnant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AP Xin Zhao

12-21-2012

And the resulting child was a League of Legends champion, what would their abilities be?

Your first love in real life.

Mine:

Passive: Elitist - Your kid always thinks they are better than everyone else, so much so that when they attack others they feel inferior, lowing their ad and ap by 5%

Q - I'm Foreign: America sucks, they're just here because... well that doesn't matter. Their foreign ness makes them annoy people to the point that they take damage and are stunned.

W - Pick A Language - Cycles between the five languages they speak, each one with a different effect

E - That's Indie - Everyone else is a conformist, but Indie kid dashes to them and smacks them with indieness.

R - Bite - Likes to bite, ranking this skill up gives them more biting power. Bites hurt n stuff.

iJumpRope

12-21-2012

wut

MF DOOM BOT

12-21-2012

wut

Synthetic Duckie

12-21-2012

He's a terrorist! Get him!

Mirror

12-21-2012

'Twas a compassionate, generous mod what moved this to Forum Games and not the garbage can.

Twillera

12-21-2012

I...Wat...Wat...Wat...I dont even

Passive: Single parent: She was my FIRST love...not my current one...so that could be awkward: deals bonus damage to single targets

Q: hipster: why the hell did my daughter have to be a hipster. God dammit: Passive: activated items have a 15% CD reduction. Active: Gains movement speed, she was there before it was cool.

W: Yeah I cant come up with much more then this...I dont really talk to her anymore...