Make a Ranked Dominon

Yes 31 86.11%
Don't play it but still interesting 12 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Ranked dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cralix

12-21-2012

Hello Cralix here.

I Know this post is on Dominion and should be in another forum, but this IS a general discussion i want to talk about...

So as everyone knows nobody really ever plays Dominion. I mean come on, it's the the most advertised map they have. It's getting alot of unrecognition from everyone.

Some ways to make Dominion more enjoyable or more open to the crowd is to add more perks to it. The biggest and most asked for is for Dominion Ranked.

RANKED

I know I know we already have a Dominion Draft mode but i'm getting tired of Dominion treated being 2nd best. I've seen other posts of Rioters looking into this, but haven't heard ANY news since about it. Their too busy changing summoner's rift changing barely anything in Dominion. The biggest way to make it better is to give the player's what they want, Ranked Dominion.

PETITION

So I am making this petition for everyone to vote on. I truly truly hope that everyone pitches in their opinion and hopefully a Rioter will see our requests to make this come happen for the New Year.

If we can get Irelia Nerfed with our words, than we can get Dominion a Ranked option...

Nya Poptart Cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

I dont like dominion but i want more ranked modes bump.

Edit - It would change my view, I been here for almost 3 years, all I do is solo que ^_^

Edit 2 - I wanna explain why I don't like dominion atm. It's simple, I don't take it serious ever. Just 10-20 mins max of fun play. If it were ranked I would play seriously.

cralix

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawr Poptart Cat View Post
I dont like dominion but i want more ranked modes bump.
Thank you, possibly a ranked mode might give you a different outlook!

SirNanders

12-21-2012

Dang actually makes alot of sense, bump

SkyArchonIsANoob

12-21-2012

Sounds good, sign me on the petition

IveGotNoParents

12-21-2012

Signed count me in. Love dominion

MacDagar

12-21-2012

To be honest, dominion kind of feels like a mini game or a side show. I believe a ranked mode would go a long way to fix this issue, even it was just ranked teams.

SirNanders

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDagar View Post
To be honest, dominion kind of feels like a mini game or a side show. I believe a ranked mode would go a long way to fix this issue, even it was just ranked teams.
Ya same here, but it actually is a good map mode, just not big enough

SirNanders

12-21-2012

bump

Naezma

12-21-2012

Dominion is too fast-paced to be ranked. You can farm so fast and stay leveled with everyone else. Dominion should just stay how it is - An experimental build map.