3-8 as adc, and i get reported by whole team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaTurtle

12-20-2012

Umm, i did my very best was postive, refused to surrender a close game 19-21, and team surrenders 4-1 vote, and all gonna report me >? wtf? if i get banned, cause of that, this game has to change its banning system..

Akimasu

12-20-2012

Don't fret too much. I've been reported a few times, nothings come of it. Nothing generally does, as long as you were nice during the game, or just silent.

Now..if you were being rude, or mean - this is a different story.

Shadowed Ruby

12-20-2012

If you did nothing report worthy, so otherwise nothing that falls under reportable, or otherwise just no bad behaviour in general, don't worry about being banned.

Prizzles

12-21-2012

I wouldn't worry... some games you just have a bad game. To the best of my knowledge that isn't against the Summoners Code. If you were polite and weren't intentionally feeding then you are fine :-)

Shadogi

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuard View Post
Umm, i did my very best was postive, refused to surrender a close game 19-21, and team surrenders 4-1 vote, and all gonna report me >? wtf? if i get banned, cause of that, this game has to change its banning system..
Refusing to surrender is probably why they reported you. If a game is clearly lost, then you shouldn't stay in. Being 3/8 as the ADC is a clear loss. You were meant to carry the team, not for them to carry you.

CholericLurch

12-21-2012

Alot of people have rage issues on this game and cry like a bunch of kids, just mute everyone and carry on, I play for fun, not to get yelled at and harassed.

OriginalJack

12-21-2012

If you actually got banned for this please post the reform card. If you haven't been banned for it... who cares? Report system working as intended, you got reported falsely... and you get pardoned. What is the problem? Just brush it off and move on.

Cyan292

12-21-2012

Don't worry OP the reports don't really mean anything unless you did something to deserve them. As long as you're innocent you'll just get pardoned and continue playing. Some people just rage a lot and report people just because they can. Keep your head up and keep doing your best.