LF a very fun clan!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitch Bade

10-14-2010

I'm looking for a clan to join where theres always a few members online at all times to play with. I like to have fun, and play hard at the same time. I want to play with people who won't rage like a twelve year old when things go sour. Sometimes you get a team where you just have the wrong champions and theres not much you can do.

I used to play "Tides of Blood" which was the Warcraft III map DoTA was based off of. I just found this game about a month ago while surfing the internet, and I fell in love with it. I know how to play smart, and I like to play champions that are Spell Casters or Support/Healers.

I read strategy guides and look up the latest builds on the champions I like to play, so I have some good knowledge about the game. It's just gotten to the point where I have a good footing in the game, and I want to start playing with people I know.

I'm level 12 with 30 wins, and I keep all my runes updated. I'm working on saving my IP for Malzahar, and I have unlocked Veigar, Soraka, Twisted Fate, and of course Tristana.

Can't wait to meet you guys and find a good home!

Pizzuto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2010

Hello Mitch Blade Clan Amadas is a fun clan with vent and is beginning a Competitive section and we have a Noobz to Proz progrem! Please stop by our forums and vent and check us out! http://clan.amadasinc.com/forums

Falling Dust

10-15-2010

Hello, I think inmotiongaming would be the perfect clan for you, we have over 70+ members in our LoL division, and having a very friendly community. If you would like to add me in game or any of our other staff members. Or just go to www.inmotiongaming.com and register and join us.

Happy Gaming,

Falling Dust.

OMG Hakz
Valliis
Falling Dust
Phaith