Dominon Lulu build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

I dont know what to build
Help meh

konfetarius

12-20-2012

Go to your client, search for summoner 'infe ed', and choose the topmost Lulu build.

Listening to Zimike's screams of anguish is non-optional.

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

ALLIIAN

12-20-2012

konfetarius

12-20-2012

But, seriously, max CDR, grab aegis (upgrade to Bulwark later if enemy magic is nuking your silly team).

Sweeper/Frozen Fist/Zeke's are probably your best choices for CDR. Maybe the now-buffed socket of Iron Solari is good. Getting some damage is a decent idea if you feel you are already overflowing on survivability and want to be more than just annoying when 1 on 1. Sorc Shoes is a nice, cheap way to make your attacks threatening to squishies for when your team dies before it finishes the enemy off.

ALLIIAN

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
But, seriously, max CDR, grab aegis (upgrade to Bulwark later if enemy magic is nuking your silly team).

Sweeper/Frozen Fist/Zeke's are probably your best choices for CDR. Maybe the now-buffed socket of Iron Solari is good. Getting some damage is a decent idea if you feel you are already overflowing on survivability and want to be more than just annoying when 1 on 1. Sorc Shoes is a nice, cheap way to make your attacks threatening to squishies for when your team dies before it finishes the enemy off.
Oh, thanks

TCWA Tigerbite

12-21-2012

I always build CDR/AP on her. I start off with the boots/prospectors ring. Chalice into an unholy grail. Followed by BFT. (Somewhere in there I grab CDR boots for 40% CDR)

Then it depends on how the game is going whether or not I stick to building AP damage (wooglet and lichbane) or defense. She's a pretty epic support character with CDR and AP damage.

Palladine

12-21-2012

I like:

Prospector's Ring
Boots of Speed
Sorcs Shoes
Kindlegem (for early CDR. Upgrade to Zekes earlier rather than later if you have strong AD on your team)
Blackfire Torch (just try and eat my cupcakes!)
Aegis
Frozen Heart (if enemy has any dangerous AD) / Wooglets (if people have been feeding you)
and/or
Abyssal Scepter (need MR & damage) / Odyn's Veil (enemy has lots of dangerous burst and they're focusing you)

Sell ring after you have full item slots and you can replace it with a Blasting Wand.

innervation

12-21-2012

The most effective one I've found revolves around aegis, lich bane, and chalice. The rest is matchup dependent...you can go tank + wota, damage with a deathcap, or more auras with max cdr. She's pretty versatile.

ALLIIAN

12-21-2012

How does attack speed Lulu do on dominion?