A fed lane is not...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadogi

12-20-2012

A single kill. If someone gets a kill, your lane is not "fed" and the game is not over. If you think that, then you are a moron and need to go back to putting square pegs into square holes because LoL is clearly too complicated for your infantile brain to comprehend.

Additionally, if you have to support, don't be a piece of **** about it. Just go support.

The reason ELO hell exists is because of these these two kinds of people. If you are either one, then pat yourself on the back because YOU are the reason for the existance of LoL Hell. I guarantee we all lose more games because of these two "architypes" than any other kind of player.

Tolinar

12-20-2012

I believe the condition "feeding" occurs when a player has died 4 times and hasn't made any kills, against the same enemy.

adc

12-20-2012

It all depends on the level of play. At 2.5k Elo, one kill is going to significantly shift the game.

At 1k Elo, 15 kills is not much of a deficit.

deirin

12-20-2012

hi AD Bottom

+ at 1k elo...ppl dont miss cs...$$ maker

A Fail Tale

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadogi View Post
A single kill. If someone gets a kill, your lane is not "fed" and the game is not over. If you think that, then you are a moron and need to go back to putting square pegs into square holes because LoL is clearly too complicated for your infantile brain to comprehend.

Additionally, if you have to support, don't be a piece of **** about it. Just go support.

The reason ELO hell exists is because of these these two kinds of people. If you are either one, then pat yourself on the back because YOU are the reason for the existance of LoL Hell. I guarantee we all lose more games because of these two "architypes" than any other kind of player.
Actually one kill means a lot especially in solo lane they get a huge advantage of gold experience and more cs they usually are able to snowball of that ing kill of they are half decent and will just keep getting kills usually well no need.to believe me I'm just 1700

ChiSqrd

12-20-2012

That "one" kill can give the enemy a large enough lead to start snowballing and dominate the lane without help from the jungler. I consider 3 kills manageable, though it may be difficult depending on the champion. Past that, you had better have at least a few kills on him for it to not be gg for your lane.

In the end though, one fed champ cannot dictate the rest of the game. If you have the better team fights you will be able to easily win.

chezwickcheese

12-20-2012

It's a psychological thing. For example I was trying out Vi against an Irelia and was 0-3 within 10 minutes. Immediately my team was giving me **** about it and kinda 'gave up' over 3 kills. 6 minutes later I was 2-3, 10 minutes later I was 6-3. The game is not over until either nexus is gone. Especially if they game turns into a bit of a turtle. One successful team fight at the 50 minute mark can turn the battle completely around.

lambofhate

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolinar View Post
I believe the condition "feeding" occurs when a player has died 4 times and hasn't made any kills, against the same enemy.
this is feedoing IMO but fed is based on amount of gold not amount of kills necessarily if a vladimir has 1 kill and 100 last hits by 15 minutes THAT is fed and the lane he is in fed him by not denying him last hits and harrassing him.

Shadowed Ruby

12-20-2012

Quote:
It's a psychological thing
This is the advantage early blossom champions have over those who shine late game, all you need to do is demoralise your opponent enough, or push hard enough, that the logical game outcome is PENTAKILL DENIED.

Hellacopters

12-20-2012

ONE KILL ISN'T EVEN A DORANS BLADE.

You're only behind in your head and your skill if you've died once by what is usually your own mistake and think the game is over and that you can't possibly come back.