"Unbalancable by Design"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vannan Marlfox

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindsorcerer View Post
Lets ask Sona, Galio, Morgana etc about it and get back to you.

Edit: Yes Galio's is a taut but essentially anything that is 2 seconds of you not doing anything by choice may as well fall under stun.
To be fair, Galio's cooldown is super high and Sona is squishy.

EdgarAllanProse

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcrobaticApricot View Post
Yes he was, he's been OP for a very long time.
In the depths of > 1200 Elo maybe.

EdgarAllanProse

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanxj9smurf View Post
tell me then, how to counter a team-wide aoe stun?
Build tenacity to shorten it, build durability to reduce the damage you take while you're in it, take cleanse, build a QSS, or don't group up into a little ball with your team so it's not easy for him to catch all 5 members with his ultimate.

shalexade

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthropics View Post
Alright then. Professional players ban Blitzcrank because he's "not fun to play against", even when money is on the line. Did you guys not look at what went down during IPL5? It was Blitzcrank vs. Zyra bottom lane, except it was usually Zyra vs. Lulu since Blitzcrank was frequently banned. He is not this anti-fun pubstomper like Shaco was during season 1. He's a serious threat both in solo queue and on a coordinated team.
Except Zyra was picked and banned more often and had a higher win rate than Blitz.

Blitz is strong in the right hands, no doubt about it- but his sub-50% win rate doesn't lie.

Vannan Marlfox

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgarAllanProse View Post
Build tenacity to shorten it, build durability to reduce the damage you take while you're in it, take cleanse, build a QSS, or don't group up into a little ball with your team so it's not easy for him to catch all 5 members with his ultimate.
You kind of have to cluster up when you're pushing a turret or taking drag/baron.

AcrobaticApricot

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgarAllanProse View Post
In the depths of > 1200 Elo maybe.
My Elo range is 1500-1700, significantly higher than you.

EdgarAllanProse

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannan Marlfox View Post
You kind of have to cluster up when you're pushing a turret or taking drag/baron.
If Amumu is able to pop out of the blue and land an ult on your entire team while you're doing any of those, you didn't have the map vision to warrant doing any of them in the first place.

Timebomb0800

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

You forgot to mention sejuani buffs, but yes I agree.
And dot forget riven, she hasthe highest base health regen in the game yet she already has high mobility and that low cd shield

Krynul

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpster View Post
Blitz shen and amumu arent broken, people just dont know how to counter them.
I agree actually. Especially with shen. People just refuse to stop chasing someone at low health even when Shen is blatantly ulting to them. If you see a shen ult, ****ing back off. It's an ultimate for god's sake, it's meant to be inconvenient. If it was supposed to be ignorable then it wouldn't be on a 3 minutes cooldown would it?

It's kind of annoying, shen is considered useless so they rework him. Everyone starts playing him and admittedly, he was too strong. But then they start nerfing him, and nerfing him, and nerfing him. now he's actually worse than old shen in every way that can be compared (the only advantages is the energy regen, fixes to his ki strike and W, and damage on his taunt, mostly utility and qol stuff) and people are STILL *****ing about him. They just refuse to play smart against him or any tank because it's inconvenient.

Edit: Thanks for the support from a few of you. I understand supporting any tank is kind of an unpopular view with the community especially tanks like shen and malphite, but I firmly believe a great deal of whining about tanks comes from the fact that people hate being disrupted even though it's a tank's god damned job to do so. As a tank player it's always a white knuckle ride for me to keep up with a carry when my champions and items are constantly eating nerfs. So thank you to everyone who supports me on this =]

shalexade

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalexade View Post
Except Zyra was picked and banned more often and had a higher win rate than Blitz.

Blitz is strong in the right hands, no doubt about it- but his sub-50% win rate doesn't lie.
To continue, Zyra has never had a sub-50% win rate on any day that I've ever checked her in solo-q.

It's weird. Blitz is banned in 70% of NA games, but only 40% of games over in Europe.

Personally, I think it's a bit of hysteria around him really.