"Unbalancable by Design"

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoldilocksSludge

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elchulus View Post
almost always picked or banned =/= broken

Your logic falls there.
Broken champs are frequently to always picked or banned, but frequently to always picked or banned doesn't mean broken. Being broken often constitutes the pick-ban-or-lose-to kind of setup, but being popular doesn't mean they're broken.

His logic is fine.

Also, good show, OP.

hes op

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpster View Post
Blitz shen and amumu arent broken, people just dont know how to counter them.
lol wut. There are no counters to those 2

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

shen was conceptually always a problem because he was tanky champ with a global ult that shields... i mean think about it. however, before he gained the -50% damage on each taunted target he wasn't tanky - hence a troll pick.

amumu isnt really flawed by design. janna, galio, and gragas exist in this game for a reason.

the crank isn't necessarily flawed. he just needs some higher mana costs so his passive doesnt get out of control early.

I Arent David

12-20-2012

Poppy is broken by design with no counterplay at all late game.
She isnt OP.

Anna Rexia

12-20-2012

This is how I felt about Evelynn before her rework. Nerfed to the ground, below ground, so far under not even I thought she'd come back from being the butt of all league jokes.

It took 2 years. 2 YEARS for them to do anything to Eve. No tweaking, no QoL buffs, no slight buffs before then. Just waiting. I waited, and now I LOVE Evelynn again.

The point of that was, that there are times where you just have to keep being patient. Some champs kits are very hard to stabilize.

Blitz: It's not just the grab (it's the most frustrating, though), but the combo of everything he can do, without having a "this is what he can't do" section. I actually wish the "Overdrive/Underdrive" debuff thing could come back.

Shen: Shen.....is quite an annoyance. However, he is a tank, and tanks can be dealt with through their laning phase. Sadly, our meta isn't "Nuke the **** out of someone and starve them till they give up completely" because the game is balanced around coming back from bad starts. And his ult is pretty sweet. Turning bad skirmishes into favorable comebacks, and if his laner doesn't have hard cc, or wasted it, Shen can just get away for free. Also, jungle Shen. Good luck stopping him when you don't know where he is.

Lastly, I hate amumu. I wish every jungle Amumu would die to the wolf camp/golem camp, regardless of level.

Baren the Baron

12-20-2012

How the hell would you know if there is or isn't an attempt? You trash Riot for their actions yet you don't even KNOW what they are actually doing, and so you assume nothing is being done.

Aametherar

12-20-2012

Champs you listed aren't Op, they're simply annoying.

SpidermanHecarim

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannan Marlfox View Post
Shen is fine. Wtf are you smoking OP.

I can't figure out why he's ever banned.
Gobal teleport and good laning is a little unfair.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

i would like small buffs here and there like 1 base armor for some UP champ, .05 ap ratio, etc etc.

however, balance in that sort of a way gets hard to determine true balance from placebo effects.

Anthropics

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baren the Baron View Post
How the hell would you know if there is or isn't an attempt? You trash Riot for their actions yet you don't even KNOW what they are actually doing, and so you assume nothing is being done.
Are you ready for this? Are you ready for how I know? Really? Ready?

I read the patch notes.

12345612 ... 17