So... I've been playing some DOTA2 recently.

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exentrick

12-27-2012

Oh gawd I thank Riot for making last hitting significantly more beginner friendly when creating League.... assuming the difficulty of it in dota2 is close to the same it was in dota.

Solemendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

>.> thank riot for the camera lock

Exentrick

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemendal View Post
>.> thank riot for the camera lock
?

Xivilai Anaxes

12-27-2012

Thank Riot for the jungle.

Exentrick

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xivilai Anaxes View Post
Thank Riot for the jungle.
Was there not much of one in the original DotA?

Vrouge

12-27-2012

Yeah let's thank Riot for making a more stream-lined spin-off of Dota that rehashes simplified, generic content.

MadTheory

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrouge View Post
Yeah let's thank Riot for making a more stream-lined spin-off of Dota that rehashes simplified, generic content.
You suck, get out

Nephilum

12-27-2012

Dota uses a horrible and clunky game engine that was passed right along to Dota2. Last hitting feels like you have 200 ping so you just need to get used to it to make it not feel like its harder, but more annoying. Denying is cool, but I don't mind they didn't bring it to this game. I played a lot of Dota and see no reason to go back since I've messed around with Dota2 and feel they just rehashed the same game.

2112RuSh

12-27-2012

Thanks Riot for making not making possible permastuns

Vrouge

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephilum View Post
Dota uses a horrible and clunky game engine that was passed right along to Dota2. Last hitting feels like you have 200 ping so you just need to get used to it to make it not feel like its harder, but more annoying. Denying is cool, but I don't mind they didn't bring it to this game. I played a lot of Dota and see no reason to go back since I've messed around with Dota2 and feel they just rehashed the same game.
Not sure what rock you were hiding under but LoL appeases casual scrubs that want carpal tunnel syndrome. If that's your kind of thing then good for you!

You're retarded for saying the engine was passed onto Dota 2. That makes 0 sense and you should be ashamed.

12345 ... 6