does riven really need the HP5/shield nerfs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tenrel

12-20-2012

im not going to argue with the ult CD nerf, because we knew it was happening for ages now (since garen's "rework") but i mean, is her regen really a problem and the shield....gutted.

i hardly see riven anymore, and she is certainly not crushing lanes like she used to.

seems....pretty uncalled for.

Postal Miku

12-20-2012

probably not, i assume something is happening at Riot, though with their repuation, they are going awol with the overnerfing recently

adfadfadfaf

12-20-2012

never played in tournaments....only a threat if snowballed in early game....squishy as hell.....yep better nerf everything needs to become useful

Lunaria

12-20-2012

my bet goes towards they're somewhat in denial that their whole blanket "all armor costs more, all AD is cheaper, Armor pen is easier to get" thing was a terrible idea and it made characters like riven way over the top strong so they will do the standard riot thing of nerfing every aspect except the actual problem

Cool Stuffz

12-20-2012

The regen should have been nerfed a while ago honestly, it just seems misplaced now since Riven's not all that common.

Dryad Soraka

12-20-2012

her shield was buffed

pay attention

tenrel

12-20-2012

seeing balanced champions nerfed, weak champions nerfed more, and alistar BUFFED in the same patch makes me think this update is some sort of mistimed april fools.

Brobat

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaria View Post
my bet goes towards they're somewhat in denial that their whole blanket "all armor costs more, all AD is cheaper, Armor pen is easier to get" thing was a terrible idea and it made characters like riven way over the top strong so they will do the standard riot thing of nerfing every aspect except the actual problem
Don't forget their ******* child named Black Cleaver which Riot won't admit was a mistake. So instead nerf all the Champs who build it.

Invooke

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post
her shield was buffed

pay attention
Rengar "buffed" too.

Not sure if the AD Ratio is a buff or not yet.

Brobat

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post
her shield was buffed

pay attention
by removing .6 AD Scaling from it. Legit.