Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major]Monters and Minions having siezures

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bidos

12-25-2012

here you go

Dazztok

12-25-2012

Have at thee ye demons!

Also if there can be any help in regards to a certain MSVCP80.dll not being read that would be awesome as well.

Adac

12-25-2012

Attached is the DxDiag. It's odd, Fiddle, Veigar, Morg, Rene, Malph and Ziggs had seizure issue while Kat, Kha, Ryze and Shaco were fine of the champions I tested.

xRenix

12-26-2012

Having the same glitching/Twitching gfs problem.. it seems to be only on machines with AMD processors because i don't have this problem on my laptop.. and all the dxdiag files i see here are machines with AMD processors

Dude Its Omfg

Recruiter

12-26-2012

Heres my DxDiag

OGswindle

12-26-2012

Dude i posted 4 days ago and this still isn't fixed? ugh....just get it done please :\

Invooke

12-26-2012

At this point I've gotten used to it. Played a few games on live today and decided to play a game on the PBE. Can't even stand it.

KGO ROIT PLS

xXNoVABONOX

12-27-2012

Fix this ASAP you should have someone willing to work on a game that runs 24/7 all year around.

I find this unprofessional.

OGswindle

12-27-2012

Riot i find carelessness in trying to fix this issue. Therefore you must not even care about the players that play your servers? Hm?? Please fix this NOW... People have posted their dx configs like you requested yet you take this long to fix an issue that is merely simple to fix... ( a simple rollback to the last update? rofl..)

Yall are what what the guy posted above me. Unprofessional and Careless. You make me cringe, Riot...

Myrkr Lokidottir

12-27-2012

Quote:
vLemon:
Most of us are on vacation right now so you shouldn't expect a fix before next year.

So wait, why aren't you on vacation?