Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major]Monters and Minions having siezures

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PiriCola

12-23-2012

I hope u can fix this

Snapecot

12-23-2012

These seizures are gonna make Me have one myself, so trippy! Riot Fix!

Geminus

12-24-2012

Ok... So there have been lots of posts about this, lots of logs posted and absolutely no follow-up from any of the reds in 3 days?

That's kinda crappy IMO, just sayin'.... I mean not even a comment to explain what/why the bug is?

Jesbro123

12-24-2012

Even if it is Christmas Eve e should at least get an exlplanation as to when a fix is coming out.

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-24-2012

Most of us are on vacation right now so you shouldn't expect a fix before next year.

Oblìvíon

12-24-2012

Alright vLemon
But the rest of you guys who arent on vacation cant do nothing about it?

IonDragonX

12-24-2012

Quote:
vLemon:
Most of us are on vacation right now so you shouldn't expect a fix before next year.

Thanks for the news, anyways. Merry Christmas. (if that's your thing)

Geminus

12-24-2012

Quote:
vLemon:

Well it was reported like 4 days ago now, so it's not like there hasn't been time. Even still, I've never heard of a company shutting down its entire office for two weeks, because Christians have a religious holiday on one day.

Or if they were to do that, why would they apply a patch breaking a lot of aspects of the game and just leave it while they go on vacation? They could have at least rolled back to the previous patch when all the problems popped up.

Mouse Crouse

12-24-2012

Quote:
Geminus:
Well it was reported like 4 days ago now, so it's not like there hasn't been time. Even still, I've never heard of a company shutting down its entire office for two weeks, because Christians have a religious holiday on one day.

Unfortunately some do. At my old apartment the managing company is out from just after thanksgiving to after new years. They leave a number for emergency maintenance, but they are closed for everything else for about 6 weeks. But rest assured they still require your rent check dropped off on time.

ras200

12-24-2012

good luck