Veigar's ult needs a nerf due to the way pen works now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Christmas White

12-20-2012

Veigar unplayed for 10 million years, gets a small amount of attention. Gentlemen arm the nerf guns!

DarkChibiman

12-20-2012

You're talking about nerfing my Veigar?!

You're talking about nerfing the champion with the 2nd lowest win-rate in the entire game?!?! (monthly).

So much hate in me right now, so much hate!

Quote:
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

AxeRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kombo Master View Post
He will one shot you with the ult alone no matter what gear you have on now that pen works the way it does.

I was a 20/8 syndra with 2.2k hp and he was a 2/6 veigar. He one shots me from full health with NOTHING but his R.

He had void staff and pen boots. THATS IT.

I had both banshees and Abyss.

Sorry but that is just stupid. Basically unless i competely dont build ap and stack warmogs I might survive his ult.

It needs to be nerfed so it doesnt 1 shot no matter what.
a fed ap gets killed by vieger now way. YOu are a moron, build not ap vs veiger, or build tankier ap items (roa rylias). Also why didnt your banshees block his ult then? it still aint goig to kill you vieger ult get to about 800 dmg with what you listed. you wouldve needed well over 1600 ap to get 1 shotted by him.

Cerulean Laser

12-20-2012

Veigar can just Build AP/CDR and Flash-Ult AP Carries through walls!!!!

Undervalued

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessDerpy View Post
"I hate this thing, therefore I shall make **** up in a cowardly effort to get it nerfed".

**** no a 2/6 Viegar did not 'oneshot' you with just his R unless you were at half HP already.
he literally wrote in chat. "one shotted". And his allies in all chat said how the **** did that happen

Undervalued

12-20-2012

who is gonna argue that being rewarded for other doing good is a stupid concept.

I was tanky as hell and got 1 shotted. What your asking me to do is build full tank because i built bruiser ap like a mutha****a

Fenrir Slakt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Posting in a closed thread.

Higgly

12-20-2012

Honestly dude? If you think Veigar is so OP and needs nerf, why don't you play him? If you still think he is OP after you lose 60% of the game, I will upvote this thread.