New to streaming - please read.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moublie

12-20-2012

Hello everyone, my name is Nick Ward, or as my League of Legends name displays, nE moublies pas.

I grew up with a long, one sided love for video gaming. I was never the best, I never competed in any real tournaments, and I was never seen as a good video game player. Even though I've never been pointed out of the crowd and attention was never rained on me, I have always found enjoyment in playing video games. Video games have always been my friend to go to when I was upset with something, or afraid of something, or even mad as something. It's been my to-go-guy for the past (roughly) 8 years. Recently, I've been really interested in streaming. I love talking to people about the game or about myself/them, and I also love giving and getting advice from people. It's been pretty addicting for me for the past couple of weeks and would really love to get more people involved in it. I've established what I would call a friendship with most of my viewers. I give them just as much respect and love as they give me. A lot of people come onto my stream and drop a lot of hate and flame for no reason. Saying I suck ass, saying I'm ugly, and telling me I sound like a greasy nerd. If you're planning on doing that and following that trend of person then please don't come. I really don't need anymore negative feedback on my stream because saying that isn't going to make me stop.

I love streaming; if you would like to love it with me, please come check me out. I know this isn't the appropriate place to post this, and it's probably going to annoy some of you, but please, just move on. Don't let this upset you.

http://www.twitch.tv/nemoubliepas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moublie

12-20-2012

Please post any feedback you've got!