Permabanning players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BruisingPrune

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldvolt View Post
Ok..

Straight from the ToS:

Throw a 1000$ at it.. You still dont own ****. Break the rules, get banned.
I want to +1 this post forever

LLawks

12-20-2012

You ****in pricks are the reason this game sucks anyways. Good thing I scammed a good 400$ off of fake accounts on this game. Have fun with the game that was ALMOST AS GOOD as DoTa2.

Adultratedhydra

12-20-2012

-2/10. You tried too hard.

Enrayged

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLawks View Post
You ****in pricks are the reason this game sucks anyways. Good thing I scammed a good 400$ off of fake accounts on this game. Have fun with the game that was ALMOST AS GOOD as DoTa2.
Lol?

See, you went a bit too far here - it just became terribly obvious that you're either a troll, or a tremendous ******bag. Likely both.

Up until then, though, you were pretty funny.

DEMIGOD001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

0/10, check yoself before you wreck yoself

Fenrir Slakt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:

Righto. Have a lovely night, champ.

DebosBike

12-20-2012

Quote:
That isn't really a scam, they set the system up to allow that because it takes a lot more effort then its worth to do..

AuV2 Zinc

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbiter View Post
9 permabans of Toxic players?? yay

**** yeah, nice to see that Leavebuster/The Tribunal does its work.

That's one thing you need to remember kid, it will most likely have been from the Tribunal that they got banned too. Every time they left, they would have got reported. Every time they played **** due to 'lag,' they would have got reported. Every time they played like a tard, they would have got reported, cause that's the mentality of low elo. Report the feeders, AFKers and anyone who pissed you off in the game. There is no way your friends were in high elo if they got perma-banned; it would make no sense.

I'd be willing to bet Riot moniters those people who get reported a lot, so they would have seen what was going on with your friends- lots of AFKing, lots of reports. If your friends didn't learn anything after the first 4 times, they deserve those bans.

Just so we can have a look at them, what are the names of your friends? If you won't give them out, I guess I'll just have to assume that either you're talking **** or it was actually you who got perma-banned.

EaterOfSound

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTeaDa View Post
Coming from a lawyer, this is total b ull s hit.

Do you think parking garages are free of liability because they write something on the wall?
Lawyer, lol. . .

It depends on what the owner is waiving liability of.

If the sign reads" The owner of this garage is not responsible for theft."
Then it does indeed remove any liability he would have. You saw the sign, you knew there was no secutiry in that garage and some random could come break into your car. You agreed with the sign by leaving your car there.

Now if the sign said something like:
"The owner of this garage is not responsible if he decides to steal your car while you are gone."

And he steals your car, no kidding it doesn't get him out of anything.
If you are playing the game, you agreed to the ToS, and you are on notice to follow the rules.

DebosBike

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTeaDa View Post
Coming from a lawyer, this is total b ull s hit.

Do you think parking garages are free of liability because they write something on the wall?
The ToS free's Riot from any liability in regards to punishing problematic players. They can revoke your right to play on any specified account for literally no reason at all if they really wanted to.

The argument that it is not clearly defined that you may lose unspent RP points is possibly the ONLY argument that you would even have a leg to stand on. You could sue based on the notion that there should be a warning label when purchasing the points, but that isn't going to get you very far when Riot can just post chat transcripts of the banned players making a total fool out of themselves to any that read them.
As stated above, the entire argument falls apart when people can see and realize that nothing unfair is taking place there. Just Riot punishing players that break the rules and revoking the license of those that refuse to reform after multiple warnings.