Permabanning players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LLawks

12-20-2012

Okay so alot of my friends have been permabanned lately over 9 times. The question I have here is why is Riot still insisting on this ridiculous action? Many of them have spent money on the game and I'm not saying you shouldn't get banned, but permabanning basically means you are taking there money with no chance of a refund. Please verify so there's no reason to sue your company, thank you. I also love how all you senior **** are downvoting me, draw more attention.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Dunno.. why didn't your friends change their behavior after the first 4 or 5 bans?

They had plenty of warnings.

LLawks

12-20-2012

Your bans stack with the LeaverBuster bans, and I'm sorry they aren't gods of control over their wi-fi.

Mcboogerballs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

It's not Riot's problem if your friends are acting like dicks. Before they got permabanned they've been warned and time banned. Toxic players need to be kicked out of the game whether they spent money or didn't.

Coldvolt

12-20-2012

First of all you and your friends need to educate yourselves. ToS frees riot from any liability you feel like they may have.

Secondly, riot makes plenty of money without your friends. Just because your friends buy it doesn't mean they get to abuse it. Sounds like you need to tell your friends to grow up.

Thirdly, ALL your friends have wifi issues? You guys live under a bridge by high voltage lines or something?

N1ghtcrawler26

12-20-2012

You agreed to the Summoner's Code, Riot are well within their bounds to ban people they see fit. You must have some dickish friends if you know that many have been permabanned.

LLawks

12-20-2012

So basically this is a dictator-capitalist system is what I'm gaining from your opinons?

DebosBike

12-20-2012

If your Wifi drops on a game that will ban you if you d/c then why wouldn't you invest the 40 or so dollars to get a router and go wired or a wireless relay to improve the stability?

From what you have said they certainly must have the cash to do so.

Fenrir Slakt

12-20-2012

Right, all of those bans must've been due to the leaverbuster.

/sarcasm

LaTeaDa

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldvolt View Post
First of all you and your friends need to educate yourselves. ToS frees riot from any liability you feel like they may have.

Secondly, riot makes plenty of money without your friends. Just because your friends buy it doesn't mean they get to abuse it. Sounds like you need to tell your friends to grow up.
Coming from a lawyer, this is total b ull s hit.

Do you think parking garages are free of liability because they write something on the wall?