Goodnight League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LaTeaDa

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burstskee View Post
Sadly I may be joining you soon my brother.
Join the dark side, I have little desire to play league for the first time in a long time.

It's slightly painful, like a breakup, but I know like a breakup, the pain will pass.

Serpent XI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Have fun in your future endeavors.

Burstskee

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTeaDa View Post
Join the dark side, I have little desire to play league for the first time in a long time.

It's slightly painful, like a breakup, but I know like a breakup, the pain will pass.

I kinda do and I kinda don't. I have a few tricks up my sleeve though even though it may involve the police coming to my house to take me to a mental hospital.

LaTeaDa

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophyrian View Post
While some of the language you used is a little iffy, I really don't think this deserved a permaban. Makes no sense to me.
Thanks for the support, I think based on the current criteria for banning, I should be banned. I do disagree with permabanning. Especially when people spend so much time and money. But this is for goodbyes. So I'm not going to make a big argument like I have in the past, on other issues.

I am in law school now, so maybe I'll take up this issue of permabanning when I'm out. Intellectual property is interesting to me anyway. For now it's moot.

Insane Neenja

Recruiter

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenomenom View Post
goodnight league,
goodnight screen,
goodnight baron,
goodnight team.

Goodnight yi that starts cloth and pots,
Goodnight kat with 700 wins against bots.
Goodnight dragon
Goodnight baron
Goodnight pantheon
Good knight garen.

Goodnight for now, I have played plenty
Goodnight gg, surrender at twenty
Goodnight because this game is no good for me,
Goodnight forums. Goodnight league.

lololol that's awesome..

LaTeaDa

12-20-2012

Quote:
I kinda do and I kinda don't. I have a few tricks up my sleeve though even though it may involve the police coming to my house to take me to a mental hospital.
Don't do anything crazy, people are always out there to help if you are having troubles. we live in a world of over 7 billion people. Even if you feel alone, you never really are. Just take a step outside, and explore.

Burstskee

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTeaDa View Post
Don't do anything crazy, people are always out there to help if you are having troubles. we live in a world of over 7 billion people. Even if you feel alone, you never really are. Just take a step outside, and explore.
I did that once already... It doesn't really help when you live in a small town that sucks donkey dick. I don't plan to play this game as much as I do anyways after this year I'll be looking for a job and studying Japanese to try to go study abroad.

LaTeaDa

12-20-2012

Quote:
I did that once already... It doesn't really help when you live in a small town that sucks donkey dick. I don't plan to play this game as much as I do anyways after this year I'll be looking for a job and studying Japanese to try to go study abroad.
haha, very true, small towns are rough, just get as educated as you can and be willing to make moves. If you need to share a room, and work minimum wage in a big city, it may just be worth it, if you are happier.