Goodnight League

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LaTeaDa

12-20-2012

Just got permabanned! Woo!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6064237/

Not here to complain. I had a nice 4 year run with league of legends. I was suspended probably 6 times. I knew this day would come. But I enjoyed the thousands of hours I played, and the money was well spent.

I'm hyper competitive and I jump on mistakes. That does not fit into this community. Even pros get suspended for the same thing. But I think Riots suspension policy is a mistake.

You can't continuously ban people. Where is the arbitrary point where it stops. If you take 100% of people, there will always be 1% that is worse than the 99%. When do you stop permabanning? When 1% of the original 100% remain and everyone is silent?

In the end I'm happy to move on. Time to find a new game. Or maybe read a book and go outside. School, family, friends, everything else. Lots more room to love in my life.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, YOU FILTHY ANIMALS

LaTeaDa

12-20-2012

Bump, I'm not going out without a few goodbyes from the people I've spent the last 4 years with.

IConquer1101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

meh. world's ending tomorrow anyway!

NocPat

12-20-2012

well, this is a new response to a ban :/

7 White Dreams

12-20-2012

Gratz

LaTeaDa

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin Paladin View Post
well, this is a new response to a ban :/
Well I know it is deserved it based on the current criteria for permabanning. Also, in real life, I'm not a psycho, although maybe in the game I am.

Fenix9000

12-20-2012

inb4 smurfing

Cryolyptic

12-20-2012

Bump. No one deserves to be permabanned.

LaTeaDa

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix9000 View Post
inb4 smurfing
Haha, I just uninstalled, I have a lvl 27 account, but I have not spent any money, while on the other account I had spent about $150. I'm also a logical person I know the other account will be banned eventually, I'm not spending money on that thing. I'm out.

LaTeaDa

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavloc View Post
Bump. No one deserves to be permabanned.
Disagree, if you cheat/hack you deserve permaban. In my opinion that's about it.