Wish riot would allow a chance to comlpete tasks for riot points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nicelycore

05-02-2013

im so tired i would love to have draven but cant afford the card wish they would allow something to earn rp or even ip and i know youre gonna say refer a friend thats if they play the game all the time its insane plz riot help the some of us

Saruyan

05-02-2013

what? you want his skin? cause you dont need rp for the champion.

GloriousTrousers

05-02-2013

can't afford 10 bucks? I usually have that in spare change after a week.

Five Badgers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriousTrousers View Post
can't afford 10 bucks? I usually have that in spare change after a week.
are you a complete *******? cause really you are insensitive. you don't know this person or the situation they are in. Maybe they are unemployed or to young to have a job. Either way, your comment is stupid and not needed. What if it were you who couldn't afford the $10 because of a situation.

For you to come out and say that makes me question your morals as a human being. you should just keep those types of comments to yourself instead of being a dick to someone you don't know.

PhageQuitter

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicelycore View Post
im so tired i would love to have draven but cant afford the card wish they would allow something to earn rp or even ip and i know youre gonna say refer a friend thats if they play the game all the time its insane plz riot help the some of us

There's this new feature where if you play games you earn a currency called IP. This IP can be used to purchase various things like runes and champions (including Draven) with no real money at all.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckless Rancor View Post
are you a complete *******? cause really you are insensitive. you don't know this person or the situation they are in. Maybe they are unemployed or to young to have a job. Either way, your comment is stupid and not needed. What if it were you who couldn't afford the $10 because of a situation.

For you to come out and say that makes me question your morals as a human being. you should just keep those types of comments to yourself instead of being a dick to someone you don't know.
If they are in a financially poor situation, the luxuries within a game's cash shop should be far from the top of their list of priorities.

Instead of defending them, consider the fact that they have the time to be spending on the forums. That tells A LOT about the person's situation.

-1 for failing to do so in the first place