You Have been moved to Bronze 1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaingate110

05-02-2013

Okay so basically, I put a lot of effort and time into getting all the way from bronze 5 to Silver and finally got there about 3-4 weeks ago.
I was going to get even higher but my Cpu crashed and I found out I need a new one. So it took me a few weeks but I finally got 1, downloaded LOL and found out ive been moved to Bronze again?
I cannot say how pissed off I am, I mean all that time going through bronze, all the trolls, all the effort, now it'll take me atleast 6-8 games if I wanna get back into Silver and that's if I win all of them.
I mean what happened to when you get to Silver, you cant drop to bronze? I know theres a 28 day rule but to me the rule is very stupid, if someone where to like take a break from Lol, have a broken Cpu, go on vacation etc, then we shouldn't have to worry about our Tier and division dropping
So basically riot is saying to keep our ranked division, we have to play 24/7?
Ive sent a support request but I haven't seen many of these complaints so I was wondering if anyone experienced the same thing or think this is a stupid idea?

VLow98

05-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaingate110 View Post
So basically riot is saying to keep our ranked division, we have to play 24/7?
No, It means you have to play one game, win or lose, once a month.

And it's a good idea because elo boosting

Xtrbacklash

05-02-2013

so what you're saying is that because you haven't played in a long time, you don't want other people to pass you despite them improving and you're stagnating

Zahaele

05-02-2013

You don't have to play 24/7

just don't take a 3-4 week break from ranked

not that difficult.

xGUMBYx

05-02-2013

Think of it as a learning experience.

Dialogic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2013

Perfectly fine, get a friend to play a game for you if you don't like it

XTrollXMasterX

05-02-2013

how do you take a month to find a PC?

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2013

poor dude LP loss due to technical problems..on the bright side just keep winning and you'll get it back...maybe if your mmr is high enough you'll myseriously skip a division like some lucky people I've been reading on gd lately..

Ninja Boss91

05-02-2013

should of stopped by a friends house and played a quick game, wouldnt matter if you won or lost really.

bellsNkeys

05-02-2013

Bronze 1 and Silver 5....no real difference except for your ego