I hate vi!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theguythatyou210

12-20-2012

Now I don't find her to be to strong I just hate all the little kids saying "VI or I feed".

LogicalTautology

12-20-2012

You've been playing (presumably) Blind Normals in your last 10 games, and you've had a Vi on your team in 3 of them. Are you exaggerating a little bit about how often this is happening?

Atzigan

12-20-2012

Give it a week or so, that always happens when a champ comes out fresh out of the oven. I haven't played her yet, but Vi looks tricky to play with. She needs a good summoner that knows how to position her and how to initiate effectively. If she doesn't do that, she's doomed to fail.

Theguythatyou210

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalTautology View Post
You've been playing (presumably) Blind Normals in your last 10 games, and you've had a Vi on your team in 3 of them. Are you exaggerating a little bit about how often this is happening?
No I have been playing draft. Also she has been on my team every single match I have played sense her release

Quaternion Man

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atz1gan View Post
Give it a week or so, that always happens when a champ comes out fresh out of the oven. I haven't played her yet, but Vi looks tricky to play with. She needs a good summoner that knows how to position her and how to initiate effectively. If she doesn't do that, she's doomed to fail.
Pretty much this.

She chews up ADCs, and is very very good at getting to them through the frontline. That's my main issue with her. It's easy to avoid her initiate if it isn't her ult, though. I can see if coming from a mile away, and flash / Arcane Shift / Tristana jump out of it.

Vayne just does too much damage at the moment to ever let her catch you, so you have to stick to kiting. Some teams won't really be capable of this unless they build specifically against her, and even then it requires a stupid Vi who is going to keep chasing. In team-fights, she absolutely wrecks.

I really can't wait to see her nerfed. One more week, one more week, one more week...

LogicalTautology

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theguythatyou210 View Post
No I have been playing draft. Also she has been on my team every single match I have played sense her release
Well, you have been playing at least SOME blind, since one of your games has a Vi on each team.
Also, not she has not been. Your last 5 SR games have not featured a single Vi on your team. Furthermore, in your 9 last SR games, there has been a Vi on your team exactly once, and it was a Blind Pick game, since she was on both teams.

Please stop exaggerating to make your point. The point is made well enough (that Vi, just like every new champ ever, is overplayed) without the use of hyperbole.

GFireflyE

12-21-2012

I'll just let them troll and then report for their 3 yr old behaviour. They'll eventually get permabanned and than create another account and repeat. XD