Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking For Team Members!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KL117

12-20-2012

Hi guys, I'm KL117. I have created a ranked team and I would like to assemble a good team that will hopefully one day make it to a tournament or prized events. This team has no specific age limit as long as you are over around 14 hopefully, as that's the age for MLG.

What I'm looking for:
-People who can play all positions well, but also have specific positions they play very well.
-People who play to have fun and at the same time are serious.
-People who can play when we decide on times, as I am hoping to play at least a few hours on one day at least of the week.
-People who are good, or are decent, but can get better with practice.
-People who can adapt to other play styles and to compensate for opponents.
-NO RAGERS, WHINERS, or CURSING. We will get better with time and to learn to play as a team.
-We are a team, so no one who will try to be a star.

If I come up with any other ideas, I will update this thread.

I will host tryouts to determine your position on the team.

Add me in-game to message me: KL117 and feel free to post on this thread!

I look forward to talking with you players out there and dont be afraid to ask any other questions here or in-game! Good luck to you all!