Vi Login Screen Live Wallpaper for Android

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArdisFoxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

It's okay, this is a public forum, so someone will find these comments useful

Also it helped me make the YT description more useful. Nothing like sitting on an idea this epic and not being able to implement it because the OP didn't tell you something

Kaantu

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdisFoxx View Post
It's okay, this is a public forum, so someone will find these comments useful

Also it helped me make the YT description more useful. Nothing like sitting on an idea this epic and not being able to implement it because the OP didn't tell you something

You the br0, br0.

ArdisFoxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Thanks hopefully the video gets a ton of hits and I can relish the comments and thankyous from other Vi fans

I plan on making these for other new release characters too. I'm on the prowl for the pulsefire ezreal swf file, but it'll take a bit of time to source it, it seems...

Lionheart1118

12-20-2012

im also using an s3 but i cant get the picture to place the way yours is, all i get is part of her right hand(left side of the pic hand)

ArdisFoxx

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart1118 View Post
im also using an s3 but i cant get the picture to place the way yours is, all i get is part of her right hand(left side of the pic hand)
Simply swipe your way to the right. Shift your home screens around until it looks good.

If you're using the stock launcher (twlauncher) you won't be able to set your default home screen as the one with Vi on it, as you can't change the default home screen in stock- it will just be the center screen with Vi's left arm on it.

You can change your default home screen to the far-right one by using any of the awesome non-stock launcher apps. I know it's a pain to install a whole new launcher just for a wallpaper, but if you're using stock.... well, there's so much you just can't do using the stock launcher. It's really limited. For making your phone look totally boss, custom launcher apps are the way to go. All the customizations and fast, clean operation of a rooted phone without the massive headaches and dangers.

Personally I use the fabulous and lightning fast Nova Launcher, which I would recommend to anyone, but it does have a price tag on it (5 bucks or something, quite high, but worth it).

If you're looking for a free option, GO Launcher is terrifically easy to use, fast, has a ton of options and custom content (for example, the Guild Wars 2 Mesmer icons you see in the screencaps of my phone, they're from a GO Launcher pack).

Nova Launcher
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oilsw.launcher

GO Launcher
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....go.launcherex

There is also APEX Launcher which I've heard is good, but I haven't used it before so I won't comment further :P

ArdisFoxx

12-20-2012

Let me know if there are any other animated login screens that you want me to convert.

Thunderstryke

12-21-2012

Can anyone tell me how to set this up for a desktop wallpaper?

ArdisFoxx

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderstryke View Post
Can anyone tell me how to set this up for a desktop wallpaper?
I thought this was a great idea, so I've figured it out for you.

1. Go to this link.
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...s-7-vista.html
2. Download and install Dreamscene as directed.
3. Restart your computer.
4. I converted vi.mp4 into a wmv for your use as a desktop wallpaper. Download vi.wmv here
5. (optional) Open task manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
6. (optional) Take note of your % CPU usage.
7. Navigate to the vi.wmv file you downloaded, right click it, Set as Desktop Background.
8. (optional) Go back to task manager, check that your CPU usage hasn't spiked. On some outdated hardware and BIOS/OS platforms a Dreamscene desktop can eat up CPU time. Mine was fine, I didn't notice any difference in CPU usage at all. The process that uses CPU for Dreamscene desktops is explorer.exe.

Fathootz

12-21-2012

I still have draven as the background on my ipod touch i got for my birthday

Mãroon

12-21-2012

This is pretty awesome.