Vi Login Screen Live Wallpaper for Android

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArdisFoxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Hey guys,

I flipped when Vi came out, and I began to think about getting her kickass login screen on my phone as a live wallpaper. It took me some time to get this worked out, and I can't believe no one has done this kind of thing yet, because it's looks AWESOME.
I've made a youtube video with links in the description on how to set this up for yourself, including some screencaps of this on my S3. Enjoy!

LoL Vi Android Live Wallpaper
http://youtu.be/QSbVGCGz52w

This is my first OP on this forum ever, so be gentle

Level 9 Zubat

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdisFoxx View Post
Hey guys,

I flipped when Vi came out, and I began to think about getting her kickass login screen on my phone as a live wallpaper. It took me some time to get this worked out, and I can't believe no one has done this kind of thing yet, because it's looks AWESOME.
I've made a youtube video with links in the description on how to set this up for yourself, including some screencaps of this on my S3. Enjoy!

LoL Vi Android Live Wallpaper
http://youtu.be/QSbVGCGz52w

This is my first OP on this forum ever, so be gentle
If I had an android, I would use this instantly.

Lionheart1118

12-20-2012

im clicking show more and nothing is happening am i missing something

ArdisFoxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

I've just updated the description with better instructions, so refresh and try again.

Lionheart1118

12-20-2012

nvm it worked finally

Kaantu

12-20-2012

When I get install this APK on my GS3, I get an error saying no video found or available. Downloaded directly from your link.

ArdisFoxx

12-20-2012

That's because you need to go into settings and choose a video to use as your live wallpaper. In this case, we want to download and choose vi.mp4 from where you downloaded it on your sdcard.

Kaantu

12-20-2012

Link doesn't let me download the mp4. Just goes to the vid.

ArdisFoxx

12-20-2012

Right click, save as. Or if you're downloading straight to your phone, you probably need to click and hold to save the mp4 file to your sdcard.

Kaantu

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdisFoxx View Post
Right click, save as. Or if you're downloading straight to your phone, you probably need to click and hold to save the mp4 file to your sdcard.

*facepalm*

I feel bad about myself now.

After everything I've done to my phone and my PC, these simple things are always forgotten.